TG S12 advert

BRILLIANT :D The boys in trucks...just, wow.

So we have a follow up to Motor home racing (bus racing!) and by the looks of it "driving a truck, how hard can it be?".. where on the latter Jeremy has gone for a stealth Renault Magnum while the damn fool May has a Hippy Scania!

naw i dont thins this will be a how hard can it be thing, jaezza already did a special on how hard it could be and explained that it sucks for truck drivers cause they have so many gears to get through to get back up to speed.

what was that single seater? it looked like a modern day jag d type shenanigans based ( possibly) on a lemans racer frame??

also, i would like to add: moo

According to the Radio Times it looks like the Trucks could be in the first episode of S12

Top Gear

Sunday 02 November
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2

Motoring news and views from the usual team. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May decide to buy second hand lorries, despite knowing almost nothing about the world of trucks, and then set about discovering how easy it is to be an HGV driver. Jeremy is also on the test track with a scary Porsche 911, a tame Lamborghini Gallardo and a surprisingly talented Labrador. And chat show legend Michael Parkinson is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

And chat show legend Michael Parkinson is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

Looks like Wilman's been lurking here again and noted our hatred for the double SIARPC idea.

In gravelly movie trailer voice over guy voice

FINAL GEAR DOT COM - FEEL THE POWER!!

Wow, at last something to watch on TV! Saving me from the oh so terrible Knightrider and the Unit.

Veyron... Stig... Oh Sundays just get better and better.

I'm reckoning on a 1:14:50 ish laptime.

Allright, allright....enough with the "Mika is greatest" and "Wow, Mika is my favourite" and also "OMGZ !! IT'S MIKA; HE'S SO COOOOOL"

I know I am godlike in every way, but this is getting annoying.<_<

If you didn't already get it, my name also happens to be Mika. Yeah, I know. I'm awesome :cool:

Looks like Wilman's been lurking here again and noted our hatred for the double SIARPC idea.

In gravelly movie trailer voice over guy voice

FINAL GEAR DOT COM - FEEL THE POWER!!

Unfortunately, don la fontaine died. We'll have to put up with that dickhead from E4.

Reactions: MWF
I know it's been discussed to death, but I don't think they Veyron will be that fast. Will it be more livable day-to-day? Sure. I just don't reckon it'll be as good as it should be.

I'm still excited to see it though. Can't wait for the new season to get going!