The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

So? Still...how time consuming would it be?!?!

Upon further review one of those faces in the cloud belongs to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Awesome! :D

skyx.jpg

Photo from an airship of San Francisco after the 1906 quake
]

Whoever Photoshopped that fantasy airship and sepia tone into one of my favorite photos of all time needs to be punched in the mouth. It was taken from a system of kites, not a fucking "airship".

Here's the unmolested version.

San_Francisco_in_ruin_edit2.jpg

*laughs* I don't mind the sepia tone, but I did always have a hunch that the blimp was a fake.

I think park of the confusion was at the bottom, it says "Photograph of San Francisco in Ruins From Lawrence Captive Airship." Lead me to believe it was shot from a dirigible.

It was taken from a system of kites, not a fucking "airship".

You might want to check the text on the photo, right by the ferry docks; it says it was taken "From Lawrence Captive Airship".

EDIT: This is what I get for starting a reply and then getting distracted.

Last edited:
You might want to check the text on the photo, right by the ferry docks; it says it was taken "From Lawrence Captive Airship".

See post above yours. My ire was directed more towards somebody else's idea of an "airship" chopped (badly) into the photo which would make people think that the airship referenced in the original text was that kind of nonsense.

http://img530.imageshack.**/img530/5774/obamaknifelp3.jpg

To be truthful I may be more inclined to vote for him if he actually said this.

df1d5b69df8e9b89e46a678917c9aa8f.jpg

hitcow.jpg

this one is getting spoiler'd, just so I have enough time to escape before the Brits see it:p

notamusedqueen.jpg

/me runs away

I think that's from Slovenia :mrgreen:

speaking of which...a joke

The Queen of England came to Slovenia and while walking around with her hosts says:
-Nice country you've got here, reminds me of my garden!

ok, maybe not that funny for people not familiar with Croatian view of Slovenia. Maybe this is better...

http://img260.imageshack.**/img260/8302/slovenija8ve.jpg

no offense Ice & co.