2008 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix ? Title Decider

Not sure about the colour, but it's good they're doing something different...

HM1988 are you going to the race?

i'd like to see alonso get another win and then have a strong 09 season with honda

What I would like to see is something sick like this:

1. Alonso
2. Kovalainen
3. Massa

Hamilton would fail to finish, but would still be Champion :D

Urgh, I just realised that with this being in South America, it airs at 3:30am for us in Australia. I don't really have anything more to contribute, I'm just frustrated I won't be able to watch the final race of the season live, as I've done with every other race this year.

Urgh, I just realised that with this being in South America, it airs at 3:30am for us in Australia. I don't really have anything more to contribute, I'm just frustrated I won't be able to watch the final race of the season live, as I've done with every other race this year.

Bah, weak! :p I'll be up at 3:30am - any other Aussies doing so?

welcome to my world for pretty much most of the race.

I've got a Major Project to hand in on Monday morning and there's a lot more work to go on it. BUT I'M STILL GONNA WATCH THE RACE! C'mon Suspense, grow some balls.

I did for the Canadian GP but this is in the middle of study period for exams so I'm under pressure enough. I'll get my gf to record it for me on one of those new-fangled hard drive recorders.

I'll be posting the practice session results from the F1 live timing once the sessions are over.

EDIT: DC has a helmet camera!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmm, does anyone have any links to watch FP1 (as well as FP2 later on)?

f1stream.co.nr has been suspended. :(

The new McLaren rear wing seems to be doing the business. Massa was 2 tenths up on Hamilton before the start-finish straight, but he lost that advantage and more up to the finish line.

And, indeed, so far, a McLaren is quickest through all speed traps, and they have a 1-2 in two of them.

P.S. It's spotting with rain.

P.P.S. Kimi has just spun!

All the cars look really twitchy now, but still no spray...i wonder how kimi got so close to lewis while it was raining a bit...