Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

Oh they know about it (and all the other fan sites - do you really think that celebs don't google their own names occasionally?) and have seen it and have laughed about it - fact!

Laughed? More like cringe (knowing the others have likely seen it, and the consequences of that), and require a stiff drink. :lol:

I'd join the 'not a dude' s if it didn't turn my name pink. :p

That being said, I'd be on the Stig team. The thought of Jeremy losing and having the other two mock him for it is just too funny. :D

This thread reminds me of the time I read Questionable Content for like 5 hours strait.

And yes, we must get Jeremy picked for the award.

I just voted :eek:

Oooooh, that felt peculiar :shock2:

OK I just put Jeremy in, but that was just the nominating right?

We go back later to actually vote?

Just wanting to make sure I did it right.

Yes I think that's how it works.
I may have voted a few times.......

Okay, why is that only not-a-dudes have been replying to Momo63 post so far? :p

Vote Vote Vote!!

Okay, why is that only not-a-dudes have been replying to Momo63 post so far? :p

Vote Vote Vote!!

I think it has to do with the fact that you have to give your name, which really, is an easy thing to get around, so long as the guys don't all use Britney Spears or Paris Hilton as their pseudonyms. :lol:

I think it has to do with the fact that you have to give your name, which really, is an easy thing to get around, so long as the guys don't all use Britney Spears or Paris Hilton as their pseudonyms. :lol:

I'll get the wife to do it. Do you think they will accept Mrs Hersworksfinetoo?

I just read that as 'Wish there were more like him - I'd tailpipe him like an Alfa.'

Sorry... I'm going. Leaving... now.

Now there's a visual. :blink: :lol:

Would require some special equipment, though. :ph34r:

You girls are out in full force today...

/cower...

But seriously... don't you want us non-Not-A-Dudes to help you rig the Heat Magazine wierd crush? :lol:

Another vote for Jeremy here :D

Though I really don't think there's anything weird about it. I mean, really, the man's arse is a work of art :blush:

You girls are out in full force today...

/cower...

But seriously... don't you want us non-Not-A-Dudes to help you rig the Heat Magazine wierd crush? :lol:

Of course! I mean, you gotta do your civic duty by taking one for the TG fan community. :mrgreen:

Of course! I mean, you gotta do your civic duty by taking one for the TG fan community. :mrgreen:

:?

Whoa there! We like TG as much as the next dude or not-a-dude, but we're not "taking one" of anything for any community!

(voted)