Citroen C1/Peugeot 107/Toyota Aygo get a facelift

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
Kia EV6 "Mullet"
large_528078.jpg

large_528925.jpg

...and I don't like it! WHYYYYYY do all new cars have to have a huge big grinning face like => :D

I prefer the old one by miles :

Citroen-C1_7516110.jpg

thoughts? or doesn't anyone care about this since they're just boring little hatchbacks? :p

I just do not get Peugeot's obsession with ever bigger air intakes - the 107 up there looks ridiculous.

They used to be like :D but now they're like D:

I wonder what they saw.

I work for Citroen and I have to agreed that I prefer the look of the old C1! I know what they are trying to do and thats copy the new C4 grill, just don't think it works very well.

And as for the pug..............!!

I just do not get Peugeot's obsession with ever bigger air intakes - the 107 up there looks ridiculous.

It kinda looks like it been playing ice-hockey ,and covered a slapshot with it's mouth..

No facelift for the Aygo, just the french cousins. The C1 is adorable.

I have one of these C1's as a company car, the Code version, and I love it! It's such a hoot to drive and gives great MPG.

Saying that there has been a couple of cool versions never to make production, the C1 P1nk and C1 GT. Both were fancy one off's. Pity....

cpink-f3q.jpg

citroen_c1_gt_wit_geneve.jpg

My Girlfriend loves the C1 P1nk and I'll have a GT please!!! :)

I prefer the new C1 to the old one, but the Peugeot is just plain ugly.

The last good looking car Peugeot made was the 205.. Besides that, i'm not really a fan.. :/

I thought the 406 coupe was actually a genuinely beautiful car
29peug1M_m.jpg

The 306 was nice too, as is the little 106 I drive even if that is just a slightly updated 205.

The first thing my mind thought of the Citroen was that Daewoo/Chevy thing that looks similar...the 107 appears to be an attempt to make the cutesy old version more appealing to the halfords lad audience the saxo/106 had by making it more agressive but just fails as it now looks like a 107 thats lost a fight.

Now I see what that 107 reminds me of!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/11/05/Jeremy_Clarkson.jpg

Kinda makes sense...

But I do like the new C1. It looks kinda retro with a slight touch of exclusivity. Neat!

5b25fba52d350fc71d597961bb6f95c5.jpg

7ee8fde644c9bc9e555db37578534a6f.jpg

2520ef5fb8f22b532e946444252a96fb.jpg

the interior is the same though

thirded. People don't seem to understand just how immensely pretty that car is. it's like Ferrari for cheap (looks wise, anyway)

A respectfully deserved "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" to Peugeot for the abomination that is the 407 coupe