NeoCon flips out on BBC NEWS

I have spent many years studying leftist views; never would I group them with an ideology like communism that enslaved and killed millions for political purposes, like what has happened the USSR and China. I only worry about being taxed to death.

They'll happily enforce laws which result in the deaths millions so long as they save some birds in the process, such as with the DDT ban. However if the lefts would have never associated themselves with the enviromental movement i probably wouldn't have much to any beef with them.

Last edited:
But I know everything about you and your political outlook. For everything I type in this section, do you categorize into a segment, or do you, like I, read into it in depth?

Huh? I'm not sure I know what you mean... I obviously try to understand what someone has written before I respond. Or do you mean if I break them up into segments to understand better?

I haven't been reading the political section seriously for too long, I used to just skim it sometimes... so I don't know what most people's political outlook is here, other than the few members I've had discussions with here over the last few weeks.

If people with far right views are called "neocons", can I call anyone with a far left views "neocoms?" How about "neolibs?"

When you're a right wing extremist bastard like John Bolton, you're a neo-con.

And neo-libs would be pretty much the same as a neo-con. As a neo-con is a liberalist with lots of prejudices.

not sure about 'flip out'

from what i have seen of him , i would not say that john bolton fits the definition of neocon completely , depending on the depth of said definition ,
however , although the reporter was conducting the interview in an odd manner , the only thing i see wrong with mr. bolton's statement is that he told the bbc what they should do .

i also expect that all will unfold as the interviewee in colorado said it will .

here is another vid explaining his views of iraq policy

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wj1w6XDrO8w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wj1w6XDrO8w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

just as one example .

bolton seems to be the statesman political liberals love to hate .
oh well . the roots of his principles are just , even if some of the methods to get there are more debatable , imo .

here it comes...:lol: