12x03 Finnish Trip Outtakes now available.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Very good. James was able to get more than the usual finnish response of "yes".

Just goes to show even race car drivers are human.

Very good. James was able to get more than the usual finnish response of "yes".

Just goes to show even race car drivers are human.

Not all of them.

"Some say.........all we know is......." ;)

F1 drivers, rally drivers, MotoGP riders, endurance drivers etc. are human. The Stig is in a different league and from a different world. From a world where they take deceased racing drivers, revive them more formidable than ever, and make them white.

Has anyone figured out how to download these things yet?

It takes me forever to watch it 2 seconds at a time with loads of buffering in between the 2 seconds of viewing.

It definately takes away from my enjoyment.

Really??? That's stink... I just click and watch... :(

How fast is your internet connection? It loads reasonably fast for me.

Has anyone figured out how to download these things yet?
I would say I'm working on it, but capturing Flash-delivered videos was always going to be beyond my capability. Still, a couple of others are hard at work on it, and for downloadable versions, keep an eye on the TG series 12 folder on 95's FTP.

I will add, for those of you who have seen the Spanner waggin' clip, that Jeremy Clarkson is the luckiest man alive. In that he is still alive. And doesn't have an enormous dent in his head.

Last edited:
How fast is your internet connection? It loads reasonably fast for me.

I have a 6 mg internet access.

I have no trouble doing torrents, watching youtube, etc, and up until the site change, never had a problem with the TG site videos either and that was when I was on 3mg internet with throttling. I was so excited when I found out I could upgrade my internet and it has made a world of difference for torrents.

I have tweaked everything I can think of and it is still slow.

I am not complaining and I am sure it is somehow related to my end, and I have all the faith in the world "the smart guys" will crack this not being able to d/l them problem. I remember when you couldn't d/l youtube.

I don't know how it happened, but I can watch them now like they should be.