The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Yes, it's quite funny how mucho money will get you anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams.

Yes, it's quite funny how mucho money will get you anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams.

It seems a bra isn't included in those dreams.

Atleast her bust is the first thing he sees everyday. Being eye-level and all.

Does Pedobear teach at that school?

Might just be a practical joke gone horribly wrong.

Must say 2nd from the left and 3rd from the right are mighty fine.

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/5254/thughy3.jpg

Actually, the Sentra is an American car, built in Mexico...

And at a Nissan dealer in my area, a man bought his children, both under 18, a GT-R each. Yeah, it really was unbelievable, until I saw cell phone pics.

You may now punch a wall or monitor.

I'll gladly pay a plane ticket to punch the dad in the face. I like my walls and screens too much.

And at a Nissan dealer in my area, a man bought his children, both under 18, a GT-R each. Yeah, it really was unbelievable, until I saw cell phone pics.

You may now punch a wall or monitor.

One of my friends (my little in my fraternity, actually) received a brand-new Audi A5 with a six-speed recently. It's actually incredibly sexy, and he's a cool guy (if not a bit goofy), but naturally I can't help but be jealous. <_<

Oh, and he's never driven a stick before in his life! I hope his dad filled the trunk with spare clutches, too. :bangin:

Seeing as there are too few GT-Rs in America, shouldn't Nissan have a "one per customer" limit on them or something?

One of my friends (my little in my fraternity, actually) received a brand-new Audi A5 with a six-speed recently. It's actually incredibly sexy, and he's a cool guy (if not a bit goofy), but naturally I can't help but be jealous. <_<

Oh, and he's never driven a stick before in his life! I hope his dad filled the trunk with spare clutches, too. :bangin:

Seeing as there are too few GT-Rs in America, shouldn't Nissan have a "one per customer" limit on them or something?
Judging by how much audi service costs are and how much he must suck at driving stick, he'll spend more on clutches than his dad did on the car.