The Stig: Stig's Face in Zonda Mirror?

i dont think this is the Stig

i dont think this is the Stig

I think he is a another BBC journalist or part of the Top Gear Team you know like the support staff-mechanic's that took part in the 24 hrs of Silverstone and other challenges, I believe i have seen him in other episodes in the audience or or when they show the staff in challenges :)

Doesn't prove it's the Stig, just means the person driving the Zonda in that shot looks a bit like Ben Collins or Mr Pringle ;)

It wasn't the Stig. Look more closely.

zondamirror.jpg

Well spotted that man.
It does look like Mr Collins behind the wheel of the Zonda.

ttyrants911 - I love your "tweaked" signature photo lol

There are only two logical explanations:

1. Semi-convincing Photoshop.
2. That particular Zonda F Roadster is haunted. It would explain the mysterious engine problems it was having ...

Perhaps they should have had Derek Acorah as the SIARPC for 12x04? :p

even if the bbc do suspect that we know who the stig is and have to use someone else, we wont notice because the good thing about having a driver that doesnt reveal his identity is that you can use several drivers under the same identity, they'll only get a new stig if ben collins or someone actually reveals it himself by saying, "oh look internet people! i am the stig!"

how on earth could this be the stig? he doesn't have a white helmet for a head. some bloke, but not the stig!

It's world renowned driving ace Ken Bollins! The tache gives it away.

How do we know they didn't put Perry McCarthy back in the suit? Do we know McCarthy's stats and Collins' stats? As in height and weight?

It's James May, based on the context. Mirrors can distort things, especially since it's an odd angle and in motion. And:

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/7994/jamesmaysd7.png

And look at the view from a few frames later:

http://img360.imageshack.**/img360/5259/may2bk2.png

But it does look like a 19th century photograph of someone.

The stig is machine...

image.php

Last edited:
The Stig is James May's mum! The reason he's Captain Slow is so no one suspects they're related. ;)

The Stig is James May's mum! The reason he's Captain Slow is so no one suspects they're related. ;)

Or is it because they're related? :hmm: Some say it skips a generation...