Random Thoughts....

^ If only that would spread :lol:

According to Quantcast, FG attracts lots of poor, male, Asian college graduates *cough* poor, lonely Asian nerds *cough*

Seriously though I don't know how they got those statistics.

What's that? :blink: Care to explain?

^ :lol:

I just bought the first christmaspresents today, already half-way done, yay \o/

and I bought 250 ?bleskiver and some other christmas stuff for the last taekwondo training this year :D

Spherical pancakes?!

WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT

they have these in Holland too, they use them to make "poffertjes"

it's kinda like a really small pancake, but it tastes like a little slice of heaven

Poffertjes_Pan_2.jpg

According to Quantcast, FG attracts lots of poor, male, Asian college graduates *cough* poor, lonely Asian nerds *cough*

Seriously though I don't know how they got those statistics.

Don't have money? Check
Male? Check
Asian? India is in Asia so check
College? Check
Graduate? not yet

So it'll be completely true for me in two years.

I'm a male (poor? not rich...but with little debt; just my car) caucasian high-school graduate (never spent a minute in a college class) from Wisconsin, now in California. 1.5/5

Holy balls Batman, its dumping buckets of snow out there! Its nearly white out conditions...I thought I wasn't going to make it home :cry: Luckily I only went to school for the grand total of 1 class...:lol:

Christmas shopping? Wassat? I bought a couple of cards yesterday but the concept is foreign to me, I get other people to do it for me. It's worked for 18 years. :p

Boy, this economic slump sure is a downer. Latest in a series of unfortunate ripple effects: CTV cancels Canadian Idol for 2009... :sad::cry:

ohnoes.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been having this extreme urge to suggest serving turducken for my family's Christmas dinner. There's just something about serving three birds when one would have sufficed...

Got home from work early today. I've got these two mornings, today and tomorrow to go before a two-week Christmas break. Anyways, I came inside and there's all this water in the hallway. So and followed it and found that the bloody washing machine has flooded it's little space, the laundry and most of the hall outside. Thankfully it's all lino through there, not carpet. An hour with a mop and a bunch of old rags and its all fixed.

I just spend two and half hours cleaning school toilets and washing floors this morning and then I come home to that...arghgh!! :wall:

Oh, and I haven't started any of my Christmas shopping yet, and everyone is tearing around on the roads like a bunch of loonies. I hate this time of year.

Big night drinking, go to bed at 2.

So why does my body bloody wake me up now at 7am :mad:

I always figure it's because I have slept really soundly, you know having been passed out and all.