Richard's bag (Vietnam special)

CruzBullit

Car(s)
Bike?
Any idea what brand of bag Richard carried throughout the special. It looked really nice. I looked at Swaine Adeney Brigg which he's had in the past but they have nothing like it.

Cheers.

that bag is really nice but i don't have such a good camera to suit it, haha:p

that bag is really nice but i don't have such a good camera to suit it, haha:p

I'll let you into a secret. Billinghams are brilliant for carrying other stuff too! :) I don't actually own a camera at the moment, but I have a Billingham 445. I sold my SLR years ago, but there is no way I'm ever letting go of that bag. It goes everywhere with me. They really do make fantastic bags for travelling because they have so many pockets and compartments. Put it this way, when I go away for a few days, I can get my laptop and all the cabling for it, my phone and my mobile internet, plus all my girly nonsense (makeup/toiletries/jewellery) and enough clothes to last four or five days (admittedly I travel light, but even so). And they're tough as old boots. I'm actually thinking of getting a Hadley Pro for when I don't need to carry as much. Admittedly they're pricey, but they last for years (for example, Richard's showed up on Should I Worry About... Flying, which was ages ago, and it still looks good as new).

Yeah it's an excellent bag, I use it to carry my Nikon D300 with accessories :)
Way better than my Lowepro bag that I carry my Sony 120GB camcorder in.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know what that black backpack that Richard also had in the Vietnam special is called?