What do you guys think of this guys work?

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
As someone who knows nothing about photography, I don't think any of those pictures are that great. The first shot of the Z06 is kinda cool though, but that's about it.

^^^ Yes, you should. Show 'em what some real photography looks like. And what the hell's up with the green graduated filter???

The lighting is really interesting on those...but as forthe rest, I think 360 and Alok should go over there an show em what's what :p

Shows a lot of promise, but they're badly lit, over saturated and highlights are blown out all over the place. When he figures out his lighting and exposure it would be interesting to see what he can do.

I don't know why but they don't really work for me, I've seen much better from the resident photographers on this board :p. I personally think that they would work better as just landscapes without the cars, but maybe that's because the landscapes themselves are quite dominating. Can't say I like the vignette applied to a lot of these.

I think the only reason I like some of them is because of the look of the nice clear sky. Otherwise they don't seem to be much of anything special.

The first one was the only photo to really get me, the rest are just poor repeats of the same thing or overly PP'd.

Now, i have little to no experience with taking pictures like that of cars, but to me, those look very average. It's definetly better then beginner stuff, but far from being professional.

i think they look quite good, really sharp and punchy.... and i actually like hsi little experiment with what i assume is a graduated green filter? (or is that all PS?)

hes got the odd hiccup here and there like the subject not being cock on, or fully centered (where he wanted it to be) and that cobra picture where the flash has reflected off the chrome rims and laid some pretty naff reflections on the ground. then theres the odd lighting which looks more like a police search light.

on the plus side, the skyline ones make up for it

so yeah i like them, theyre not uber pro good, but theyre better than a beginner and way better than anything i could produce with cars