the stig!!! its not [name removed]

megatronixs

First of all: hello. It is indeed "one of their tricks" because the person in those photos is Graham Hill. He's been part of the Deceased Club since 1975.

Still, welcome and all that.

Two words: We know.

Top Gear's mystery test driver is legendary dead racing driver Graham Hill, according to someone or other The Mole spoke to.

Seriously, do people not read anything anymore? Has the Internet really rotted our brains so much that we only read the first couple words of whatever we see and start slamming our heads against our keyboards?

Last edited:
I keep telling people, but no one listens: I am actually the Stig

but there are some stand ins every once in a while... I have my ol? buddy Ayrton doing all the stuff that involves F1 cars, and I couldn?t be bothered to drive the Veyron so we rang up Manuel Fangio. Oh yeah and in the dmotor challenge we had Tim Schrick be the stig, cause he?s always wanted to race himself...

You're lying. We all know the truth, deep in our hearts. The real Stig is the pope. Have you noticed he's always dressed in white, just like the Stig? Just add a helmet...

Last edited:
I think this whole thing about who's the stig is just brilliant. I'm having so much fun!!!
Even Dutch media is saying that they know who the stig is!!
Anyway everybody knows that the stig in fact is Micheal Schumacher. Decided that white matched him better than red!

TG.com is hilarious. :lol:

Didn't take long for the insults to arrive, did it? :rolleyes:

Actually given the time of the OP I am assuming they came on the bus.

More insults are expected to arrive on the 12.57 from Paddington which has been delayed due to a signal failure at Reading. We apologise to forum members for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause and would like to thank you once again for travelling with South West Trains.

I've said this before in another of these threads. You're all wrong, Mika Hakkinen is the Stig.

Think about it.

........................................................ Yes.

Here's a Top Final Gear Top Tip: Wanting to know who/what is under Stig's helmet is a lot like wanting to know what a Scotsman has under his kilt. It's a bit rude, and you may not like the answer you get.

Here's a Top Final Gear Top Tip: Wanting to know who/what is under Stig's helmet is a lot like wanting to know what a Scotsman has under his kilt.
ANSWER: A penis and some other junk.

What do I win?

ANSWER: A penis and some other junk.

What do I win?

I was thinking a nice punch in the face. At least that's the answer most Scotsmen I know would give.

Last edited:
We should rename this thread to "official FG insult arena".