Random Thoughts....

Except I still have to live here for another 6 months because I'm still in high school. >.<

If you are a senior now, you are at the point where you can fuck around for the next 6 months. Then college starts and you'll have to focus on doing things again. I doubt I'll have as much time off to not worry about things as I did right before freshmen year of college started. Or if you aren't planning on going to school, you'll have to start working :(

No, I'm going to college, but I still have to worry about my senior year because I have a culminating project to do and I've got to keep my grades up, then I've also still got to take the SATs and ACTs and apply for the colleges I want to go to because well, I'm extremely late on that. =\

You still haven't taken your SATS/ACTS? o_O

Yea... I hated those things. Luckily I've applied for colleges already, though the wait for letters is killing me.

You can have my SAT scores. I took them, and then wound up going to University in Germany, where you don't need them.

There, now go get drunk for the next 6 months.

Anyone wanna take in a stray? :p

Try the kennel or the pound?

Someone was going to say it so I figured it might as well be me, it lined up to perfectly to miss out on :p

I was late to work (fucking alarm didn't go off) and thus had to work late but the boss was cool about it so I guess that's good D:

Last edited:
Some crazy bitch threw a cup of beer in my face today.

Maybe I shouldn't have called her "crazy bitch."

:think:

I'm basically curled up with ice cream in my chair right now. Guess why. :cry: Didn't even have the nerve to ask him, but he's so oblivious he's never going to pick it up unless I can say something. There's always tomorrow...til then...ice cream...

Oh, and coming home and being yelled at by parents isn't fun either.

Don't fret, there is always www.adultfriendfinder.com :)

Why is it that most shower temperature knobs are on a hair trigger? Mine for example, has about 5 inches of travel but I can get anything from freezing to burning in about 1/16th of an inch in either direction.

Some crazy bitch threw a cup of beer in my face today.

Maybe I shouldn't have called her "crazy bitch."

:think:

Next time, just open wide, smile and say, "Thanks! I was thirsty!"

Really pisses them off.

Why is it that most shower temperature knobs are on a hair trigger? Mine for example, has about 5 inches of travel but I can get anything from freezing to burning in about 1/16th of an inch in either direction.

God is punishing you for using the imperial system :cool:

What the hell, man...I thought I only noticed this too. As you're turning the knob it's coldcoldcoldcoldcoldslightlywarmerwarmerwarmerBURNINGHOTHOLYCRAP. Like the sweet spot is virtually microscopic.

And this is why I stopped taking showers. :unsure:

Oh, and 9,000 posts!

http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/2482/over9000ry4.jpg

IT'S OVER 9,000

Last edited:

Turn down your fucking water heater. You'll never need water that hot.

If you turn down the maximum temperature of the incoming water, your cold-to-warm-to-hot buffer will be wider. Your cold won't be any colder, but your hot won't be as hot within the same lever travel. What was a compressed temperature area will be spread out further along the knob's turning circle.

Also, because the heater doesn't need to keep the water as hot, you can can save a butt-load of power.

^That, unless you live with alot of people or have central hot water.

Anyway, guess who has a new nickname! :D

why would you go from not having numbers to having numbers? Isn't that a step backwards?

Turn down your fucking water heater. You'll never need water that hot.

If you turn down the maximum temperature of the incoming water, your cold-to-warm-to-hot buffer will be wider. Your cold won't be any colder, but your hot won't be as hot within the same lever travel. What was a compressed temperature area will be spread out further along the knob's turning circle.

Also, because the heater doesn't need to keep the water as hot, you can can save a butt-load of power.

Doesn't work with an electric shower. Our main hot water supply is solar powered anyway so we don't have any choice how hot it gets.

Doesn't work with an electric shower. Our main hot water supply is solar powered anyway so we don't have any choice how hot it gets.

turn that sun the fuck down man! nobody needs water that hot!