Random Thoughts....

"FUCK!!" -- Gordon Ramsey on pretty much every show he's been on

Hell's Kitchen is back on FOX, which means I've finally got something to watch on Thursdays. I love the fact that at the beginning of the show, the announcer raves that this is the most talented bunch yet, but they still don't know how to cook spaghetti. And they still bitch and moan and get cussed out by Gordon...which is always my favorite part of the show.

I once decided that there should be an angry Englishman show, where all the famous angry british men live in the same house and yell at each other :3

Some fucking arsonists lit fires as well, two have already been arrested.

Hey, same as the California ones. Arsonists should die.. seriously.

Take out pizza and a 40 of Mexican beer, is there anything more American? I say no.

A wind change is threatening to push a bushfire in Melbourne's outer south-east into high voltage power lines that supply two-thirds of the city's power.

The south-westerly change, expected in about 30 minutes, could spread the northern flank of the blaze towards the power lines at Churchill Park in Endeavour Hills, Country Fire Authority incident controller Colin Brown said.

He said if the 38-hectare fire reached the lines, power would be down for most of Melbourne.

Mr Brown said the area would be too dangerous for firefighters to enter and crews would have to wait to battle the fire on the other side once it had burnt through the lines.

Two firefighters are being flown to hospital after suffering heat stress while reinforcements have been called in to replace all crews due to the extreme temperatures.

About 320 firefighters are fighting the fire along with three helicopters and `Elvis' the air crane.

The four aircraft have been water bombing the blaze, ten extra trucks have been sent to the area and Parks Victoria bulldozers are creating gutters in a bid to halt the fire.

The fire broke out in bushland near Power Road and Churchill Park Drive in Endeavour Hills shortly after midday.

It was sparked when a crashed car burst into flames that then spread to nearby bushland.

Police said no one was injured in the single-vehicle smash.

The fire was earlier threatening Churchill Park Golf Course and nearby residential homes were at risk from embers. However, Mr Brown said the houses were no longer in danger and a Metropolitan Fire Brigade strike team was patrolling the residential area.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/b...ut-melbournes-power-supply-20090130-7tsv.html

Fuck, lets hope to hell that doesn't happen

Is anyone else here terminally afraid of needles and injections? I've just had to have a bit of blood drawn for analysis and I was horrifically scared of it. Especially because I hadn't had anything like that for the last 7 years.

I was. Once when I was seven, I ran out into the parking lot and clung to a tree to avoid getting a hepatitis B shot. And that's a tiny needle. Good thing I conquered that fear before I had to get a typhoid shot. That's a huge fucking needle. Makes your arm sore for the rest of the day.

Haha, god hates me. Its my birthday and he's still making my life hell.

^ I think you need to move on now, as do all of us. :)

P.S. Happy birthday... 18 is such a weird one. It's supposed to be the biggest milestone, but it doesn't offer any interesting perks like the 16th, 19th and 21st birthdays.

18 is such a weird one. It's supposed to be the biggest milestone, but it doesn't offer any interesting perks like the 16th, 19th and 21st birthdays.

Depends on the country. I think 20 is the best, because then you can buy booze (22%+). :cool:

Oh, and Happy birthday xicedlovexoxo.

Thanks guys, we'll see how it goes I suppose :) I may end up eating my cake alone this year, but that's okay - more for me! :p