No 56k: 2009 Corvette Stingray Concept

Strelok16

Car(s)
'69 Mustang project, '92 Buick Retiree-gal
corvettecent_01.jpg

corvettecent_03.jpg

corvettecent_04.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/11/chicago-2009-gm-finally-rolls-out-corvette-stingray-concept/

It needs just three things, I think...

1. some pop up headlights.

2. those exhaust tips are a little much

3. to go into production. HOLY SHIT I WANT THAT IN MY LIFE. YESTERDAY!!! no productuon plans?!? AAAAHH what are they thinking!?!?! THIS should be the next Corvette!

Side profile? AWESOME.
Rear? Lose the exhaust.
Front? Looks like a soulless robot.

The rear really doesn't work for me - the exhausts are trying way too hard & that centre section's too bulgy. Can't say that egg-crate grille on the front appeals either.

However, from the side it looks amazing.

Don't like the front, and the exhausts need revision, but the rest is good.

It needs just three things, I think...

1. some pop up headlights.

Popups will probably never ever comeback, on any car. Ruins aerodynamics or something like that

Popups will probably never ever comeback, on any car. Ruins aerodynamics or something like that

Yes, because it lowers your tops speed...when driving in the dark. :blink:

Pop up headlights won't come back because they can harm pedestrians (even more so) in the event that they get hit by a car.

That is as ugly as sin.

I much prefer the Ugur Sahin Design version of a modern Corvette Stingray-
Yes and yes. That's what the front end should look like.

Side profile? AWESOME.
Rear? Lose the exhaust.
Front? Looks like a soulless robot.

this.

Change the front and you have a tasty looking car. I reaaally like the exhaust tips like that too, even if it'll melt the whole back end of the car off in record time

Am I the only one who actually likes the front? It looks menacing, almost skeletal somehow. It's striking in every way.

Let's see if there will be a person who likes the exhausts...seriously, what were they thinking???

Front looks a little like the Cady 1000 or w/e that thing was called. The rear is to die for.

Front looks a little like the Cady 1000 or w/e that thing was called. The rear is to die for.

You mean the Cien? Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Last edited:
^you mean the Cadillac CIEN, which I think is 100% more prettier and more betterer and gooder

2002-Cadillac-Cien-Concept-1024.jpg

I really hate that autoblog pictures are blocked here. That Caddy looks awesome though.

That has to be the uglyist concept car i've seen in a while, holy crap thats horrible.

Nowhere near as nice as any of those umpteen retro-styled C6 based custom jobs.