Random Thoughts....

Nearly finished the IRP (just have to do bibliography and tie the whole thing together)!!! :D

I'm looking for a nice, hot, sexy guy that doesn't want a relationship. Where the hell can I find those guys.

x 2. I wouldn't mind a relationship though, just so I can have a bit of emotional love.

Its weird how you really want sex until you finally realize it might happen and then you get so scared you want to run away.

I get the feeling that's gonna happen to me...>.<

If it's with somebody that you rationally love and care deeply about, go for it.
Rule of thumb. If you can talk maturely and comfortably to the guy about sex, contraception, STIs, etc without becomming embarrassed/uncomfortable/all giggly (in a bad way), you're pretty much so mature enough and ready as a couple.

If you can talk maturely and comfortably to the guy about sex, contraception, STIs, etc without becomming embarrassed/uncomfortable/all giggly (in a bad way), you're pretty much so mature enough and ready as a couple.

Thank Christ I'm past that stage...but it is sound advice. Just don't scare the guy off when you start talking about chlamydia.

My really late new year's resolution, let's just call it a new month's resolution, is to teach my left hand not to suck. It will be a long road, wrought with literally no perils. My watch has been switched to my right hand (which I don't like because it gets in the way when I do stuff and just feels awkward, but it will deter me from using my right hand). Ridiculous? Maybe. Pointless? Most likely. But this mighty quest is something that I must do. For queen and country! Huzzah!

Don't miss the next exciting installment a week from know when I get bored and neglect my left hand again.

...at first, that was all that I read. :p

If it's with somebody that you rationally love and care deeply about, go for it.
Rule of thumb. If you can talk maturely and comfortably to the guy about sex, contraception, STIs, etc without becomming embarrassed/uncomfortable/all giggly (in a bad way), you're pretty much so mature enough and ready as a couple.

Neat...I'm already waaay past that. o_O; What is it with me? This is only my second boyfriend and I'm already way past the awkward stage that lasted the entire 4 months and beyond with my last boyfriend. Then again, with him, we were set up together by someone else...

Its almost weird, but kinda nice, too, finally feeling so comfortable with a guy. I never ever thought I'd feel this way cos I was so afraid to take the leap into a relationship again.

Fear of commitment? Nope, not anymore. :D

...fear of everything else...yes. :cry:

Last edited:
Its weird how you really want sex until you finally realize it might happen and then you get so scared you want to run away.
I actually had to wrangle with that a couple of times. There's no shame in it, believe me.

In related "cold feet" news, I wish I weren't secretly worried about moving out of my "area". It's going to end up alienating me from a lot of my friends. I'm saving so much goddamn money per month, and my roommate is completely awesome... but I'm afraid of change.

Just finnished my first solo manual gearbox re-build since TAFE 2 years ago. Had no help save for the repair manual (toyota repair manuals are clear as mud anyway) and asking one of the guys to hold the thing still so I could re-set the diff pre-load (it was a FWD) even then i needn't have bothered as it was pretty well spot on.

Im pretty stoked that it all went well with no hiccups.

Thank Christ I'm past that stage...but it is sound advice. Just don't scare the guy off when you start talking about chlamydia.

Correct, I would be like wth if a girl started talking about chlamydia (asides from the fact that it would be massive "mood" killer) it would make me wonder if she's hiding a firey surprise :O

I'm looking for a nice, hot, sexy guy that doesn't want a relationship. Where the hell can I find those guys.

I suspect you're not a real woman. A REAL woman would want a nice, hot, sexy guy that doesn't want a relationship and doesn't want sex either. One that only gives you footrubs, talks about his feelings and emotions, tells you how beautiful you are and gives you a shoulder to cry on when another asshat dumps you.

yeah, the friend zone can suck very much thank you
(/me speaks from experience)

I suspect you're not a real woman. A REAL woman would want a nice, hot, sexy guy that doesn't want a relationship and doesn't want sex either. One that only gives you footrubs, talks about his feelings and emotions, tells you how beautiful you are and gives you a shoulder to cry on when another asshat dumps you.

bugger that, I wanna talk about cars, aeroplanes and motorbikes with my guy mates!!!!
Then play a game of fumbles and cane them right in the side....

^We need more (and perhaps a little older) women like that...

Screw that. I want guy that I can hang with, fuck, have a laugh and go to the odd family/friend function so I'm not the "totally freaky single person with no kids and no desire to have kids" person that everyone has to point at, psycho-analyse and pity. And who will let me go out with my mates without having to know every little detail of when/where/how long/who else is going overly macho possessive bullshit (can you tell I've been there, done that?) and I'll do the same for them. Separate homes or at least the option of separate rooms a benefit (yes, love hogging the bed). Wait, I think I just wrote my own personal ad.

I hate having my feet touched. Happy to hear about his day and talk about his problems on his terms if he can respect mine. He will just have to deal with some fairly severe PMS (again, separate homes helps that) and occasional outbursts against people who piss me off. Oh, and the relationship is considered just that, if you want to fuck someone else, do it, just don't come back. And no, I won't slash his tyres, but don't come near me for a while.

Oh yeah, one last thing. Don't hit me. I hit back.

Nah.... I know plenty of girls like that, but I prefer the real kind :lol:

what, no preservatives?

but they will not have sex with us :(
Actually I like to object to that. A lot of them actually will (not talking about bi-sexuals here) do it. From the few gay men I know, I also know that they used to have sex with women, even after they found out they only liked men. A lot of stuff comes into the mix there but from what I gather its mainly two or three things - couriosity (if they haven?t tried it before), proving to themselves they really are gay and pitty for their women friends who keep on crying about nobody screwing them with the stereotypical backrub leading to other things ... :rolleyes:

Quite a lot of those "50 and finally out"- Fathers had no Problem sleeping with their wifes. They just missed something. It?s not like they hated it or couldn?t do it ...
so true, so true ...

Last edited:
I'm still at that happy age where I can see the benefits of both.

Really? For me it pretty much switched when I turned 20.

Still too young here :)

I too like talking cars and guitars and all that with my dude friends, but I'm very happy at the end of the day that my boyfriend is the exact opposite of that (my first reaction when I met him was 'He's perfect, if only he were straight,' and luckily, he is).

bugger that, I wanna talk about cars, aeroplanes and motorbikes with my guy mates!!!!
Then play a game of fumbles and cane them right in the side....

Yessss and yes. Except for the... fumbling cane bit. (My God, there's a huge spike in cane mentions recently. :blink:)

But seriously, I'd love to do that as well. But being Canadian, all of my best guy friends chat endlessly about Hockey and... not much else. I mean, I was playing Gears with them yesterday, and randomly dropped the fact that "I've always wanted to go to the N?rburgring" and they all simultaneously went "WTF IS THAT". :lol: