Doctor Who

My initial reactions was, "Who?? What were they thinking... he's too young... his eyebrows are missing" but as they continued to explain on why he was chosen and showed some clips of his previous works, I have to say that he might to be able to bring something new to the show.

Especially the clips where he wore similar black spectacles as the current doctor is using, there is a "doctor-ness" to his performance. And there was 1 clip where I think he was acting with Billie Piper and I could actually believe he was playing the doctor.

David was is a very good Doctor, but it'll be fun and exciting to see where SM brings the show with the 11th doctor.

P.S: What do you think Captain Jack Harkness's reaction to the 11th Doctor will be? :lol:

Even tho Matt Smith is young, the fact he's kind of gawky and not really 'good looking' like Tennant actually appeals to me. Should add an interesting dimension to the Doctor's character. I'm all for him being a little more moody and dark (trying to avoid that 'emo' word') with some flashes of silliness.

and the Doctor doesnt need to be some teen sex symbol. After all, how much sex appeal did Tom Baker have when he did the role? He made the Doctor legendary across the world for his offbeat wackiness. Most ppl in the US know Who thru Tom Baker.

Can anyone PM or post a torrent link to this dr who confidential, or somewhere i can see it?

I dont usually see the show, but want to see the new DR.

I started watching the show with the ninth doctor, and it took me a few episodes to warm up to Tennant, and while I think Ecclestien made a more complex Doctor, I've really enjoyed Tennant. I'm not sure I'm going to like Smith, but we'll just have to wait and see. I've only seen a few of the old episodes, all with Tom Baker, and they're great.

Can anyone PM or post a torrent link to this dr who confidential, or somewhere i can see it?

Does this youtube link work for you? I don't know whether it's UK-only or not.

this one should be whole-world-watchable.

Both taken from the Confidential episode.

All the Doctor Who eps and Who Confidential torrents are avail on mininova.org

I wonder what the reason will be for The Doctors Regeneration.

Saving somebody
Dies in a battle with an old foe
Has to die for some peculiar reason that we didnt see coming (most likel after just meeting somebody).
All of the above

I wonder what the reason will be for The Doctors Regeneration.

Saving somebody
Dies in a battle with an old foe
Has to die for some peculiar reason that we didnt see coming (most likel after just meeting somebody).
All of the above

Accident with a chainsaw after ignoring the warning label. Can't go on like that, has to regenerate...

A really bad zipper accident.

My army of meerkats. Not only that, I plan to kill the real David Tennant onscreen and there's nothing you can do about it. Muhahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Hah.

I am looking forward to the new doctor though.

Well I could foil your plan if you planned to go down to London (he's Scottish but I assume he lives in London) on the train then I could foil your plan by causing the bridge in my town to blow up, thus blocking the route to London. Muhahahaha.

crash lands the TARDIS as a result of drinking too much?

TARDIS lands on the edge of a cliff, he opens the door and bounds out

and down

and down

and there are no mattresses or cardboard boxes at the bottom

Perhaps the Tardis lands in the exact place where it is has already at the same time while showing off to a new companion.

can you imagine the insurance claim on that?

mind you those insurance adds could start adding "have you been hit by a dematerialized time machine in the shape of a blue police box. in which case call Dalek Insurance Agency... where there's a blame there's a reason to EXTERMINATE!"

can you imagine the insurance claim on that?

mind you those insurance adds could start adding "have you been hit by a dematerialized time machine in the shape of a blue police box. in which case call Dalek Insurance Agency... where there's a blame there's a reason to EXTERMINATE!"

Wouldnt there be two claims by the same person???

What a scam

Wouldnt there be two claims by the same person???

What a scam

as to say that most insurance claims aren't scams?
my whole belief in humanity has just been shaken by that... :p

Well I could foil your plan if you planned to go down to London (he's Scottish but I assume he lives in London) on the train then I could foil your plan by causing the bridge in my town to blow up, thus blocking the route to London. Muhahahaha.

I had more "hahahs" in my "Muhahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah." So therefore logically my plan will defeat yours.:p