Random Thoughts....

Yeah, it's a very young Denise Richards, I was gonna point that out. :)

I watched that episode today, because I just had to after thinking of it. The way Jerry explains the whole cleaveage/sun thing is a lot funnier than the way I said it.

One of my favourite lines is in this episode: "Do you have a ketchup secret?" :lol:

I watched that episode on TV YESTERDAY!:lol:
On a side note, searching on imdb, I found out that the executive's daughter is none other than Denise Richards!:blink:

Colon, it's complicated.

BAM Soup reference! Boo yah!!:lol:

I recently got into building my family tree. And signed up for a family social network called geni.com. You can invite your relatives, and if they're already on there it ads their trees, and their relatives. So by randomly clicking around I found this guy.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2009/03/12/lol2.jpg

I lol'd

My Wednesdays actually won't suck now for a few weeks; South Park's back. They started off the new season by taking the piss out of Disney (including the Mouse) and the Jonas Brothers. It wasn't too bad.

Man, fixing the internet is hard work.

Also, why the fuck did Powerade go and put berry shit in their Mountain Blast flavor? It was the liquid equivelant of god before, and now it just tastes like someone pissed berries into my mouth.

I'd rather not talk about it.

I just spent about 40 minutes browsing through youtube watching videos of horrible bands.

Is there something wrong with me? :unsure:

I have work all break >:

White_headphonies.jpg
this to
P1000102.jpg

tadaaaa

I've got a sore throat. :(

Hopefully it's minor 'cause I really don't want to get sick right now. Got several important assignments coming up in my course, and we're starting new subjects. Also, I really can't afford to take a day off work either, I've got more text books I need to buy.

In much more awesome news, however, my boss is back from hols next week, meaning I won't have to work with the idiot from head office anymore, yay!

Drink plenty of fluids, Zesty. I'm sitting next to a dude at work who's recovering from a cold and I swear if I catch it off him I will hunt him down and kill him. I take foreeeeeeever to recover from colds and I don't want to still be sniffling and coughing up all sorts of horrible things when I go to the footy, the grand prix and play a gig at the end of this month.

^ same, I got a cold in the holidays/start of school (so about 6 weeks ago), and when I do fairly vigorous activity and/or laugh a lot, I cough half my chest up. :(

In other news- yay, one of my fave artist's new album is out soon. Got a few songs off it already (*cough*) and I can't wait :)
And boooo, I have to go buy a heap of textbooks tomorrow at Borders, which is like kryptonite for my trying-to-break-my-excessive-shopping habit. Actually, Westfield full stop sucks for me, they have so mch cool stuff there :(

And boooo, I have to go buy a heap of textbooks tomorrow at Borders, which is like kryptonite for my trying-to-break-my-excessive-shopping habit. Actually, Westfield full stop sucks for me, they have so mch cool stuff there :(

:lol: Borders is bad for my credit card too, but my number one budget enemy is Allans Music....curse them and their selection of shiny shiny guitars and assorted gear! Granted, my last two big (and not so big) purchases there were essential for gigging (amp and pedals) but the acoustic guitar was definitely a non-essential purchase.

Sweet jesus fuck I love How I Met Your Mother.

^
LEGEN
.(wait for it)
DARY

I pretty much don't find sitcoms funny..at all ('cept for Seinfeld, that was the sh!t). But, when I think about it, the only thing I really watch on TV is the news and Top Gear (which is, of course, more funny and awesome than any sitcom can be). I rarely give shows a chance. Maybe that's the problem?

My usual stomping ground consists of all the Discovery-owned channels and BBC America, because the rest of it is awful shit... but occasionally you'll find a glorious gem like How I Met Your Mother or The Office.