The story behind your username

Dear god, didn't know that. Have no idea about Pokemon other than it's a cartoon. I think I'll have to :mad: you now for pointing that out and making me hang my head in shame!

Oh no, I don't think anyone thought your usename was referring to Pokemon. I would like to know just which book you're actually referring to though.

:whistle:
who, me?

I like to do my community service

ash - name of a character from Evil Dead.

Feel better about now? :D

right, but wrong

think Sherrilyn Kenyon but they're more chick books so unlikely y'all read them. Just been turned into comics in the last 12 months or so...

When I joined the forum I tried to come up with something car-related rather than fall back on my common (and very tired) usernames. "Old bomb" is the equivalent of "banger" in the UK and it's what I've mostly driven, so Bomber is a play on words that unfortunately only those familiar with Australian terms would appreciate.
Around here bomber means a person who dresses like a power ranger and annoys everyone with their silly motorbike.

GTR

I've been taking a liking to all things that is good and BMW, esp. the M3 GTR. It has been dominating the race track for such a long time until they changed the rules and it was unable to compete in 2002. I can't wait to see its newer generation return in the ALMS 2009.

2po9opz.jpg

I've been such an enthusiast about BMW and their M Machines that it would be suitable for my display name to be as such. x)

I also take a liking to Nissan and their Skyline GT-Rs (R35 can still be questionable), a little of those won't hurt either.

Last edited:
It was actually my first xbox live name. I had used the alias xxx neo xxx once or twice before, but I didn't like it (I only used it because I had nothing else). When I made my Xbox Live account, I brainstormed names for a few minutes, then I finally came up with low strife when I was thinking about peace.

I never have to modify my name. The only place I have had to is my email address at yahoo.com (loweringstrife).

Pretty self explanatory, I would very much like to be a bond girl. :D

mine is the fist 3 letters of my name, David, because thats all that would fit on the high scores on the arcade machines and i would always see people putting the same initials as me so i put the first letters of my name so i could tell what was me and what wasn't.

I guess I should.

McLaren formula one cars all have model numbers designated as MP4-XX (after they merged with Project 4 racing), where XX would be ascending numbers - MP4-24 being their current model number for their 2009 car.

So I wanted to have McLaren as my username on an F1 forum way back in the day, and it was, obviously, taken. I decided to choose mclarensmps in the context of McLaren's MPs (encompassing all their recentish F1 cars models).

Yes, i'm so clever, har har.

During my teenage years I listened, most of the time, pop/dance/house/electronic music (which some I still do, but in specific moments)...

One day I was at a friend's house who's a metalhead. Although we liked different music styles, we liked the same comics, X-Men, Wolverine, Batman and liked to draw those characters or to create our own... when we were drawing, he use to play records from Iron Maiden, Napalm Death, Sepultura, etc.... so focused on drawing, instead of pissing me off, I started to like that music. By that time, Metallica was exploding with the Black Album and started to digg it.... then, Sepultura's Chaos A.D..... and finally, listened to Anthrax song "Only" and that made me definitely turn into a metalhead... since them, started to listen everything with metal on it, mainly Thrash, Heavy, Death, Black, Melodic Death even Nu....

Going to check this band's history, noticed it was one of the most underrated 80's Thrash Metal bands ever... so, basically, it's a homage to them and it's the band that turned upside down my musical preference...

Going to check this band's history, noticed it was one of the most underrated 80's Thrash Metal bands ever... so, basically, it's a homage to them and it's the band that turned upside down my musical preference...

If you like Anthrax, try Wrathchild America.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf3xjfR1Wg4[/YOUTUBE]

"Muzika" means "music" in lithuanian. Simple :)

Not only in lithuanian...

Back on topic, AC/DC was the first band that I was really obsessed with, hence my nickname. I have used it since 1997.
I first started using it on IRC. The only reason it has the underscores, is because I registered "HighVoltage" and then forgot my password...:lol::lol::lol:
So I had to put the underscores to keep my identity.

@Jayhawk:

What a nice piece of music. It remembers the old Anthrax, although I prefer John Bush fase and vocals, but will definitely check more about this band!

Thanks for the tip!

started to listen everything with metal on it, mainly Thrash, Heavy, Death, Black, Melodic Death even Nu....

FTFY!http://img237.imageshack.**/img237/8145/25310824headbang.gif