Clarkson and May to appear on Gordon Ramsay's F Word

airmenair

So I hope this isn't as old as the internets but I was watching BBC America and saw that Clarkson and May were going to make a guest appearance on the F Word.

BBC America's most outrageous personalities collide when Gordon Ramsay welcomes Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson and James May to the F Word. Jeremy gets a lesson in lobster lunches, while James must prove his manhood by outcooking Gordon in his own kitchen.

I assume it's relatively old since it's just now airing on BBC America, but for those interested it's on Monday, March 30th at 9:40 pm EST.

Here's the link to the schedule

http://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp?showsList=266

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqzCIQvfX8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOfhQ_SZEg[/YOUTUBE]

Both their episodes have aired on BBCA several times already. BBCA are just combining their segments into a 20-minute block to fill time, as the Vietnam special is to run 1 hour 40 minutes with commercials.

Damn i was hoping this would be a NEW ep where both returned to the show together.

The F Word has been out of production for a little while now, I believe.

It'll be nice to see it on the larger screen, at least. :)

Noooo! I loved the F Word! I was hoping that they'd start the new series with Clarkson and May as guests. Hell, they haven't even had Hammond as a guest yet!!

Damn i was hoping this would be a NEW ep where both returned to the show together.
Yeah, I was like "Again? Cool =) More whale penis for May!".

I was hoping that they'd start the new series with Clarkson and May as guests. Hell, they haven't even had Hammond as a guest yet!!

Nope. Jezza's appearance was in Series 2; James was in Series 3 (which first ran Stateside back in January).

Uh, no? They do a series every year around spring/summer.

Heh? I thought his contract with Channel 4 was up (or was that just in regards to RKN?).

Meanwhile, Series 4 hasn't aired here yet...and, from the looks of it, it won't be here for a long while, if the wait for S3 to get here is in any indication (about 18 months, from the looks of it!). When did S4 air in the UK?

Wait so the man who can cook better hosts a car show and the man who can drive better hosts a cooking show. wtf!?!

Jeremy can cook?

He?s a picky eater ... no fun in inviting him :)

especially if there was nothing but fish on the menu... as a idea though, if they were going to do a charity special or whatever, they should have the Stig as a special guest on there. that would raise a few eyebrows, what does the Stig eat? or does he even eat at all?

Heh? I thought his contract with Channel 4 was up (or was that just in regards to RKN?).

I hope they dont stop making Kitchen Nightmares. :cry:

Meanwhile, Series 4 hasn't aired here yet...and, from the looks of it, it won't be here for a long while, if the wait for S3 to get here is in any indication (about 18 months, from the looks of it!). When did S4 air in the UK?

Last summer.

Too bad Hammond hasn't been on the show. Loved May eating bull's penis though. He proved he's a real man by doing everything Ramsay asked him to do :p

I figured it was a repeat when I saw the advert, but I don't watch F-Word so this will be my first chance to see it. :)