What is your favorite beer?

DarthBane22

Car(s)
Legally blind
So I have been poking around this site for quite awhile and have been trying many different kinds of beer from around the world. from lagers to ales to extra stout super heavy stuff. I am currently enjoying a nice cold Newcastle Brown ale and just finished a Yuegling black and tan.

So. Final Gearers, what do you all like?

I <3 beer.

A statement I can really only support :)

Currently, my favorites are both Germans - Krombacher Pils and Warsteiner. There are some pretty good local breweries round where I live as well, and even more of those down in Bavaria where I've been around quite a lot. And then there's Guinness, which,I guess, kinda is in a different league.

I've heard what I like called a couple different things, basically Smithwicks with Guinness. However, if I have to have a single beer it would probably be Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier. Now I need a beer:lol:.

^It's a Black 'n Tan
[EDIT: Good no one noticed, that it's actually a Blacksmith. Black 'n Tan is with Harps :barf:]

One of my recent favorites is Founder's Double Trouble IPA.

Last edited:
Just for taste: Guinness. No doubt. However, for whatever reason its very difficult to get real drunk from Guinness. I could have a dozen and only have a slight buzz from it.

Yuengling Black and Tan is delicious, but Yuengling gives me a very bad headache the next day, or a few hours afterwards.

Sam Adams Black Lager is another very good beer, but its almost as expensive as Guinness, and if it only costs a couple dollars more for Guinness, you get the Guinness.

I usually go through periods where I have a favorite beer for ~6 months and then I move on to something else. I just got off my Yuengling Black and Tan period, but have yet to move on to a new beer.

(Cracks another Black n Tan)

i think beer could be my downfall. maybe.

Guinness is is a real mans beer. especially the extra stout. had some the other day. made my beard grow an inch in a hour.

But yeah, anyone from the states like Yuegling? just the lager? cause i love the stuff. oldest brewery in the US (1829) and its cheap, $5.19 for a sixer of bottles. yessir

{edit} Yay for Prost and yuengling.

Last edited:
Yuengling Lager was my old faithful. Then I drank a Yuengling Black and Tan and the Lager hasn't tasted the same ever since.

Now whenever I have a Lager it just reminds me of a slightly better Miller Lite.

I've had a headache almost every day of my life (not joking) so I tend to stay away from the things I know will give me a headache. For whatever reason, and it hurts to say it, Yuengling products give me a worse headache then if I were to drink say Miller Lite or Coors Light. Its very upsetting. <_<

The thing I like about Guinness is that I could have a million of them and still feel good the next morning.

Relatively cheap and available blue tongue,

Worth the extra couple of bucks for a slab over the usual VB and tooheys

They're all good. :mrgreen:

^this.

/my own thread

My girlfriend says: "I don't have one right now."

When pressed, "Fat Tire or Stella"

Maybe that's why you guys brew such crap beer in Sydney :p (Melbourne has VB so we're instalose I know :( )

I was just about to mention VB :mrgreen: Although i don't mind VB. :-|

As long as its free.

Last edited:
Tooheys Extra Dry and Carlton Dry are my favs. Im drinking an extra dry right now infact

BOAGS!!!

Erdinger Wei?bier!

Newcastle Brown Ale

and

Jever Pilsener

Plus the occassional Astra Rotlicht thrown in for fun.