X-Men Origns: Wolverine

Firecat

Politically Charged
I just read that they showed a teaser at Comic-Con. Apparently Gambit will be featured, awesome. I don't particularly like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, but what can ya do.

Anyone have any sources for the trailer yet? Scheduled to be released May 2009, so we are about 10 months away.

*edit*
I just read that one of the dudes from the Black Eyed Peas is playing Wraith. Will be his first movie, but it worries me. At least Bryan Singer is no where near this project. He destroyed the X-Men movies and Superman....hopefully somebody stops giving him such films.

Last edited:
Woot for Gambit. Sounds like this'll be cool, but I think an entire movie about Wolverine and Captain America during WW2 would be awesome.

But why are they going back to X Men, didn't they already go through Wolverine's past in 2? I'd say move on and stop spoiling the indefiniteness of comics by killing people in movies who aren't dead atm in the comic world.

Here is the teaser trailer from Comic-Con.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJ_C8kQKc0[/youtube]

Nothing new...

So it'll be like the video game.

Are you sure that's it? I read that Gambit was shown in the trailer....

Ryan Reynolds is playing the part of Deadpool which is just about the most perfect casting ever. His Hannibal King character from blade trinity (he was the only good part of the moive) had a good mix of sarcastic humor and action so deadpool should be no real streach

Ooh, deadpool, best non-mainstream character ever :thumbsup:

I will probably see it when it comes out but is it me or they really have run out of ideas...?

Yeah...personally, I thought it was an April Fool's Joke.

from what I hear it is kind of strange to watch, there is like notes on the screen saying stuff like "grow claws here".:lol:

from what I hear it is kind of strange to watch, there is like notes on the screen saying stuff like "grow claws here".:lol:

That's because it's a workprint.

Already have the workprint, will save it for after I see it in the movies. :) Should be a good featurette as to how the movie was made.

I plan to watch my downloaded workprint after I see the movie in the theaters. I like seeing how SFX shots are made as well as other aspects of action movie production.

I plan to watch my downloaded workprint after I see the movie in the theaters. I like seeing how SFX shots are made as well as other aspects of action movie production.

Same here... as working in the german film industry mean working "low budget" by hollywood standards even on big projects, i'd like to see how it's done with real money ;)

After the travesty of X-Men 3, i'm planning on giving this film a wide berth and wait until it comes out on a budget dvd before i get it.

I actually enjoied the animation stuff that was unfinisehd. You don't often see how\what was 3D, what was wired, etc.

I enjoied all of it.

I got to see the unfinished leak last night. The film was alright.