Random Thoughts....

You're seeing them backwards. The plot isn't going to make any sense now.

:|

Oh, so that's why....

Sweet christ, I just looked up 4Fast 4Furious on IMDb, and it has a 7.3/10!

Are people just trolling the rating, or is it actually a decent movie?

It was better than I expected, but that says more about what I expected that how the movie was, but honestly it wasn't THAT bad :|

Atleast it has Vin Diesel again..

It just goes to show that IMDB ratings can be ignored almost completely.

Think of this way. Of the people actually seeing the movie and rating it, how many are likely to be the kind that'd rate it low?

I just realized how out of shape I am and how heavy liquids are...my hands are shaking from walking home...

Is it just me, or is it hard to feel sorry for Madonna for not being able to adopt a second kid?

Honestly, I think adoption's a wonderful thing, but I don't think someone should be allowed to adopt based on celebrity status alone. I have to give the judge some kudos for following the residency guideline.

Is it just me, or is it hard to feel sorry for Madonna for not being able to adopt a second kid?

Honestly, I think adoption's a wonderful thing, but I don't think someone should be allowed to adopt based on celebrity status alone. I have to give the judge some kudos for following the residency guideline.

I'm with you...good on the judge. Can't imagine her kids are living all that stable and nurturing of a lifestyle.

And on a completely different topic oh God it's Monday please kill me now. Or at least destroy my office building.

Is there a way to make a BlackBerry show up as a drive in XP?

I just realized how out of shape I am and how heavy liquids are...my hands are shaking from walking home...

Time to hit that gym; I also realized how out of shape I was last year when I could barely carry two duffel bags from my friends' room to mine. The walk itself was kind of long, but I really didn't expect to be that worn out right afterwards.

And on a completely different topic oh God it's Monday please kill me now. Or at least destroy my office building.

I have to work too, but only for four hours and then not again until Thursday. So, It's not bad. It's just that I'm lazy, and it's cold out. :p

Thankfully I've got two weeks uni holiday atm, but I still have some work to do for it. Hopefully it'll be all done by the easter weekend so I can get out of the damn house for a couple of days. Sigh...

I've pretty much already set aside the four days break I get with uni and work to do assignments (handing in an assignment today actually)

Yeah. I just wish they'd give us a break without having to actually do any work on them. Between work and school / uni work I haven't been on holiday anywhere since I went to Perth in 2002. I know people who've got it so much worse, however, so I don't think I should really complain too much...

Yeah. I just wish they'd give us a break without having to actually do any work on them. Between work and school / uni work I haven't been on holiday anywhere since I went to Perth in 2002. I know people who've got it so much worse, however, so I don't think I should really complain too much...

To them it's just time for you to do your assignments, hell why do they call it "Study Break" when they expect you to be studying anyway.

Ugh, homework..... Fuck my life!

In other news, Chicken Tetrizzini
That is all.

God I love The Soup!

I need new computer... my laptop is just to weak for me. I can't even play Counter Strike 1.6 with it over heating.

Also, I think my sig sucks.

I need new computer... my laptop is just to weak for me. I can't even play Counter Strike 1.6 with it over heating.

Also, I think my sig sucks.

Your spelling and grammar skills don't seem that good either. Just saying. :p

Today was an excellent day.

Having a sore throat nearly spoils the entire thing. -coughhackcough- :cry: