Food! [The thread that started this section]

Cooking with Serj! -Express Edition!

Cooking with Serj! -Express Edition!

Easy Porkchops!

take the chops, marinade them for a short period in Lea&Perrins (Worcestershire Sauce) dust them with some steakhouse seasoning, garlic pepper, and a touch of Lawry's seasoning salt. put'em in a deep pan lined with foil and a coating of flour. dust the tops of the chops with some flour in the pan, cover, stick'em in an oven heated roughly to 360-370 for 35minutes.

FYI i used Pillsbury Flour cooking spray for a nice even coating.

(pic removed due to a coloration issue, and since i ate them no chops to take new pics with)

Last edited:
Well, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and learn from the situation.

It's a good thing we went over the difference between lasagna/lasagne a while ago - I knew it would come in handy. :p

Isn't it two different words that means the same? :?

You thinking of lasagnette or something?

wiki said:
The word lasagna, which originally applied to a cooking pot, now simply describes the food itself.[1] Americans commonly use the singular "lasagna" to refer to both the dish and the pasta, while others use the Italian plural "lasagne".[2]

Last edited:
Get a room you homo's

For dinner today:

Mini pizza's

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2009/04/03/IMG_0023.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2009/04/03/IMG_0024.jpg

A ragu type sauce which contains:

1 large onion, diced
1 stick of celery, diced
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 liter of chicken stock
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 small tin of tomatopur?e
A splash of Worchestershire sauce
~1.5dl of red wine
6 slices of bacon, diced
500g of minced meat

Last edited:
Hey, those look pretty good.

Most mini-pizzas here come on bagels as crusts (called pizza bagels) and that's just about the worst pizza crust ever. So thick and chewy, not at all what a pizza crust should be. I wish more places had normal mini pizzas, or that I wasn't lazy and made my own.

^You must be skinny.

lol yes i am. but i also made soup and had toasted bread with goat cheese...didnt take a picture of that though.

^You must be skinny.

And Gordon Ramsay. :lol: Did you fix the plate like that just for the picture? Or do you always do that with your food?

And Gordon Ramsay. :lol: Did you fix the plate like that just for the picture? Or do you always do that with your food?
just for the picture of course :p

actually had a few family members over so i had to make a few plates...figured why not make it look nice:lol: