You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

...you're in the supermarket and after you load all the heavy things in the front of the cart, you powerslide it around every single corner.

Thank the Lord. I am not the only one.

since i watch TG I rate every car I see like subzero cool uncool and seriously uncool, and think "what would JC say about it?"
and I often think "some say.." but never come up with anything good :rolleyes:

When you see the headline "Jay-Z: 'Clarkson and Third Eye Blind was the oddest pairing ever'" and for one blinding moment you visualise Jeremy on stage doing hip-hop with Beyonce's man and an alternative rock band.

When you have more TopGear episodes on your iPod than Music.

When you see the headline "Jay-Z: 'Clarkson and Third Eye Blind was the oddest pairing ever'" and for one blinding moment you visualise Jeremy on stage doing hip-hop with Beyonce's man and an alternative rock band.

When you have the same visualisation while reading Jenna42's "You know you've watched too much Top Gear..." post. :lol:

When you have long discussions about oversteering trolleys.

IKEA is the best when it comes to drifts.

Scandinavian flick in IKEA, lol.

When you start trying to explain the difference between under and oversteer to people who have been driving VW polo's al their lives "and think its the best car in the world because it has good seats" :whistle:

And then they look at you funny not having a clue what your on about.... :|

Actually, the seats in the Polo are not really good...especially on long trips.

Well, actually the 16V versions are quite nippy. I would love to get me one of those. Although, they do need suspension work to match the engine performance.

(Wohoo! 1500 posts.)

I asked my brother about this and he's said these stuff describing me, You know you watch too much Top Gear when... you spend the midnight watching old Top Gear episodes rather than studying for the college test, when you start to use Jezza's face:jeremy: expressions, when you make videos about cars and Top Gear then upload them on YouTube. btw check my channel it's called "PorscheLieber" ;)

You see an old Nissan or Toyota pick-up truck and wonder how well it would fare as an amphibious vehicle in your neck of the woods.

When you drive by the Toyota dealer and see a red truck and you have to stop to look at it.

For Americans: When someone tells you they lost 4 pounds last week and you immediately think they're referring to money.

Whilst you're driving "Born in the USA" plays on the radio, so you take a curious peek to see if there's a motorbike all decked out in American livery behind you.

(This may have been said already, but I am now officially guilty of doing just that. :D )

When you are starting to say "clot" to people that mess up, one way or another.

...when you have to quell the urge to add a 'B' to the back of every older model Toyota truck you see. :D