Lens Flair

3554659102_c8282d89d9_b.jpg

Again, trying to stay away from radioactive HDR

Guys I'm asking you: do you think it would be a good idea to start a Rate the photo thread? I'm thinking it could be just like Lens Flair but when posting, you should rate the above photo (let's say from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10). Ex:Werner posts that foto there ^ and for me to post I must rate it first. I think it could be a good idea as most of us want to hear general opinions about or photos. So ...is it Yay or Nay?

Bring today's photo to this page:

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2009/05/22/2009-05-21_Flower_Bush.jpg

Guys I'm asking you: do you think it would be a good idea to start a Rate the photo thread? I'm thinking it could be just like Lens Flair but when posting, you should rate the above photo (let's say from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10). Ex:Werner posts that foto there ^ and for me to post I must rate it first. I think it could be a good idea as most of us want to hear general opinions about or photos. So ...is it Yay or Nay?

Well I always felt this thread lacked in the comments and crticisms department... you often get the good photographers complimenting each other (which is fair enough), and the stuff from the more beginnner posters just gets lost in the mix.

But I don't think your idea would work too well, that way you'll only get a rating from the guy who posts next.

Superb photo of the Vette ;-)