The 2010 budget cap discussion thread

:lmao:

DC >>>>>> EJ :)

He's just such a pompous twat.

bbc_f1_so_far_2.jpg

QFT.

:lmao:

It's funny 'cause it's true.
Eddie Jordan does piss me off sometimes.

After all, you ran a shitty team that was mostly at the end of the grid anyway, but yet he talks like he knows the sport in and out, dishing views that he insists its the case.

Eddie Jordan does piss me off sometimes.

After all, you ran a shitty team that was mostly at the end of the grid anyway, but yet he talks like he knows the sport in and out, dishing views that he insists its the case.

You can attack Eddie but not the team. Many many poeple loved miss the Jordan team like I do. Sure they werent the best at times but they could have been one of the top teams but didnt.

You can attack Eddie but not the team. Many many poeple loved miss the Jordan team like I do. Sure they werent the best at times but they could have been one of the top teams but didnt.
Okay then, to the shorty ! :D

OT: Why did you remove DC from your sig? You should still support him, 'cause he's now in a continuous battle with Eddie Jordan. :lol:;)

You are right, I was ignorant and didn't acknowledge his new career with new rivals - he's back in my sig! ;)

It's always great when Eddie stands in the middle.. is he really that small or is he just much further away..

What few people know about Eddie Jordan is that the hair is actually a wig. He even has a number of them of different lengths so that he looks like he gets haircuts.

It is true apparently.

Eddie Jordan, the former Formula 1 owner, has finally come clean ? well, sort of ? about the fact that he is follicularly challenged. A reporter from Metro went for the subject bald-headed, saying: ?I?m jealous of your hair. Is it a wig?? Jordan said: ?When I was young, I had a very serious accident. I have alopecia and I got the right people to look after me. I?ve no problem with talking about that.? Now that he?s been so honest, hopefully there?ll be no more of those nudge-nudge ?Keep your hair on, Eddie? headlines in certain papers.

http://img512.imageshack.**/img512/1834/ej80weblr3wg.jpg

fucking hell... Eddie Jordan bald??

LOL.

Go on DC, RIP THAT WIG OFF HIS HEAD! You know you want to!