Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

But let me guess, the kat badge survived? :lol:

^Nice try. I take it you do engineering? :p

I'm looking at getting a chieftain and M1 Abrahams tank model as well in the near future.

I hate painting camo though....

So today is a lovely 76? F out and no we can't take the convertible because it is sunny and mother will get a sunburn. No we will take the PT Cruiser with the broken moonroof and use the AC and not have any fresh air at all. :x

Nothing can kill the kat badge... except maybe kuriosity. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Just think how long that car will last you though. It's got 9 lives!

Use sunscreen?

No you see that would make sense!

Now, when we actually went out the PT wouldn't start. Instead of taking the WORKING car she had the neighbor start it for her. Then we stayed at my aunt's for hours instead of the 20 minutes she said she was going to take and now there sun is gone!
Perfect convertible day gone and ruined. I am sad now.

On the other hand, it will continually be broke and then offer to pay for things with boobs. :mrgreen:

It will be disappointed no one takes boobs :(

Use sunscreen?

"And how would you like your skin cancer served, sir? In a tube in the form of white paste or as a nice walnut glaze?"

FML

Parking sensors on my wifes Citroen failed, which means I backed into a small very law wall I couldn't see.

Now one of the sensors was compressed into the bumper, and all of a sudden they do work now, meaning I drive around with a constant BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP sound ALL the time now when reversing

Also, since this is my fault and those sensors arent exactly cheap, it'll be expensive...

:cry: :(

:wub: I love my happy sunshine car it brings me so much joy<3<3<3

That squirter thingie looks like an owl head...

^ Almost all cars look bad in red, except ferrari's.

Red is such a look at me I'm a go fast car colour.

Not a fan of red cars here.

^^Even a basic C280 looks like sechs in any colour.

mercedes_avantgarde1.gif