BMW X1 - the concept and the definitive road model

I'm sorry, but why on earth would you take this over a 3-series touring with Xdrive???

The X1 is (most likely) more expensive and sits higher which means crappier handling

A lot of people like higher driving positions, and this will most definitely be cheaper than a 3-series touring, considering the X3 costs about the same as the 3er.

?No i don't want a 330x or a X3 or a audi A4 or a C-Class because i'm the most stupid man in the whole of human history?

actual testimony of a man willing to purchase a X1

I like BMW's trippy swirl camo.

As for the car, it's terrible, it's not great. I wouldn't buy one, and the front end seems to come from a different, and terrible, car, but it's not as blindingly stupid as some people are suggesting, and if the next X3 moves up a peg in size it may actually make a bit more sense. It's going to be a decent small SUV for people who are into that sort of thing, what's the problem?

I'm gonna be sick. BMW's these days are just sooo rubbish and pointless. The only reasonable models are the 3,5,6 and 7 series but they're a bit bland. Can't say that for the rest of the range...it's god damn awful.

...they adjusted the colour scheme I think...

I must be an onion, cause I really like this.

New pictures. Looks like BMW did Nurburgring testing.

4132383.jpg

6746529.jpg

9414279.jpg

8028394.jpg

5811893.jpg

4436452.jpg

3098222.jpg

5434026.jpg

182943.jpg

637259.jpg

5587419.jpg

It doesn't actually look too bad actually; I quite like it. Still pointless though.