Post a pic of yourself

No no no no - that's stilt walking!

Also your tie. IIRC the tip should just be at your belt...
Way ahead of you.

Sorry for the fact that my legs are disproportionally long for regular ties... :lol:
Nope, your legs aren't the problem here, it's the length of your spine, actually, that's causing it. :p

:p

I has gun
I beg your pardon, but your affirmation that having a large backside is a negative trait may not be so well-founded. Suppose one gentleman is keen of large backsides and he is not prone to mislead others into thinking otherwise?
For example, a certain Sir by the name of Mix-A-Lot. :)

After going through all that, you'd probably be pleased with yourself, as well. :p

That and looking forward to 17 hours of BBQ and beer...

Not really, the air traffic does get irritating though when my flashing red light burns out. ;)

I need searchlights to keep people like you from stepping on me.. :p

I would join in berating the midgets, but I've no idea how 6'2" compares to your fancy Euro-measurements.

Sorry.

I would join in berating the midgets, but I've no idea how 6'2" compares to your fancy Euro-measurements.

You're 1.88 metres tall according to Google.

It says I'm 1.905 metres... meh, never understood why short people complain about being short. It seems to me like there's more short people than tall people, it's always nice to just be normal.

And being tall isn't all it's cranked up to be. Hitting your head on stuff, shoestores not stocking anything over size 45EUR/11.5US/10.5UK, having trouble fitting in Miatas and other cool small cars, etc.

shoestores not stocking anything over size 45EUR/11.5US/10.5UK

Don't remind me... :( I have HUGE problems finding new shoes that fit me. The shoes in the photo I posted are size 45 and, after 2 and a half hours of wearing them, they hurt like hell. Don't even want to go into how they feel like after 6 hours at a party and after a few rounds of dancing.