Planning on switching cars

The Z4 M looks pretty cool too. Under 2,000 were made, which makes it a possible collector's car also. It's also a much more modern car than the E46 M3. Only problem is it's size. For a collector's car, though, it would have to be between an E46 M3 CS and a Z4 M. Both extraordinary cars.

M3

M3

Gas Guzzler tax is only on new purchases.

I'd go for the 350Z out of that group for sure. Best bang for the buck and a car you can get an extended warranty on.

Steve

Gas Guzzler tax is only on new purchases.

I'd go for the 350Z out of that group for sure. Best bang for the buck and a car you can get an extended warranty on.

Steve

Now that I think about it... you're right. My father suffered from this...

btw, I have heard that 370's are sitting dead on some lots...you might be able to get a new car for a reasonable sum, and in the end it works out the same (since a few years from now, the 350 will lose its value quicker being the "older" car), if you can afford the upfront cost.

Just a thought...although I sorta dislike the 370's looks over the 350's.

Steve

unless you have kids or dogs i would seriously pass on the MDX. they are great vehicles but does not sound right for the stage of your life.

I actually kind of DO want a dog.
I heartily concur, though. Even though the MDX is massively safe, I'm sick of driving boats.