Random Thoughts....

Ah OK. This is all quite new to me. Having come from a not particularly prestigious educational background I had no idea the CCF even existed. (I'm being serious, don't laugh) It does sound interesting from what I've read.

Last edited:
I'm in one of those moods, where it's just like.. Blergh. I've been walking round town and now I have bloodied feet from wearing unsensible shoes..Damn fathers day shopping. I feel drained and I can't be bothered eating these days because i'm never hungry when a few weeks ago, i'd have about 4 packets of crisps per-day!
I did buy my Dad 5 lucky-dips on the Lottery though and wrote on the top, Good luck Daddy! and he teared up, which was cute <3

My father had a pet crow he named Joe. Joe learned to repeat swear words my Grandfather used.

That sounds like the cockatiel one of my uncles had, named Shamrock. This uncle has a penchant for using "sentence enhancers" (particularly after a case of Miller Lite), and Shamrock picked up on that. One Thanksgiving, out of nowhere, the bird called my mom an asshole.

Man this sucks, it's been 4 days since I broke my arm and it still hurts like the dickens. I figured the pain would have lessened by now but it is as intense when it first happened.:boohoo:. Ohh well another percocet down the hatch.

I'm writing an article review thingy about how Formula One is affecting the hotel industry here, and I'm getting to the part where I'm about to talk about how FOTA's breakaway is going to affect the race here, and hence the hotel industry as well. The thing is, I need to keep reminding myself "YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT THE HOTEL INDUSTRY. DO NOT START RANTING ABOUT THE FIA" every 5 minutes. God, it's so tempting to add a postscript that says "Btw, fuck the FIA" at the end of everything. :|

Argh, don't you hate that?

Is there a scientific reason why we tend to wake up exactly at the climax of dreams? That's true in my case at least... like half the time I wake up after a dream I think "dammnit, I wish I could have just seen an extra 90 seconds!!!"

Honestly, like if it's a sexual type of a dream it'll end right before it all goes down, or if it's a car related dream it'll end right when you put the key in the ignition and are about to turn it. It doesn't even matter if it's still middle of the night, I wake up so the dream ends and fall back asleep. Guess it has something to do with your mind getting too excited to remain alseep... :dunno:

I can never get to the good part :mad:
Nightmares where I am chased forever that goes on plenty long, sex dream? noooooo. No kat you cannot have real penis or imaginary dream penis.:cry:

No kat you cannot have real penis or imaginary dream penis.:cry:

nelson-muntz.gif

Got turned down for credit for a Macbook today :( I'm to get a letter saying why sent out to me; hopefully nothing too bad as I've never had any trouble before; pay all my bills on time.

D:

Got turned down for credit for a Macbook today :( I'm to get a letter saying why sent out to me; hopefully nothing too bad as I've never had any trouble before; pay all my bills on time.
What sort of deal was it -- shops own one or MAC? I may be able to help, I used to work for Lloyds Bank (well a subsidiary - Lloyds Bowmaker Finance) a long time ago so I may know what you should do to find out why you got the no go, if you are interested.

Last edited:
What sort of deal was it -- shops own one or MAC? I may be able to help, I used to work for Lloyds Bank (well a subsidiary - Lloyds Bowmaker Finance) a long time ago so I may know what you should do to find out why you got the no go, if you are interested.

Was Apple themselves at the Apple store in Glasgow; speced the machine for me and because I have a student card I got ?100 off it; was to be ?750 @ ?24.50 a month; which is less than my contract phone.

36 months? Right you have probably failed the credit score, have you got any other borrowings? Have you applied for credit recently for anything even if you did not take - beware if you got for monthly insurance premiums many Insurance Companies treat it as a loan to you for the whole amount and the charge you interest and take the monthly premium as a loan repayment rather that a 1/12th of the annual premium - not a problem but they can do a credit reference search and some 'credit score cards' drop the number of points the more searches there have been.

If you do not pay your gas and/or electricity until the red bill this shows up too and drops your score. The way it works is that the more points the more likely you are to pass the accept score. Sometimes they may refer you to a human when they want to get people through but at the moment money is "to tight to mention" so will not go out of their way probably.

MAC probably have someone like Capital One actually doing the finance with their brand on it - margins are thin so that a bad loan needs lots of good ones to make a profit, high score needed.

There are lots of other characteristics that they can use to score you too - post code is one favourite. ... (Glasgow hmmmm not good as I recall).

So I went to a museum with the Nikon today and before I knew it I had almost 900 photos on my memory card. I guess I'm a bit trigger happy. Sorting through them is going to take a while...

^ That is a great museum! I absolutely loved it when I went, I was 12 and have been in love with planes ever since.

I just had a 5 hour nap :D Yes, that's a bit long for a nap but if I attempt anything shorter I wake up grumpier.

Oh, and whoever neg repped me from the GIF's thread for being "a bitch the past two days", get some balls and put your name on your neg reps. I'd love to make you an eunuch.

get some balls and put your name on your neg reps. I'd love to make you an eunuch.

that seems to be a rather purposeless exchange.... obtaining balls just to have them removed again. minds as well just leave them off.