Ferrari 612 - Do you like its looks?

Ferrari 612 - Do you like its looks?

• Total voters
There you go, there it is. Great car, despite the polarizing exterior. I like how this thread took a full 360, from hatin' to praisin'. I saw an older model Scaglietti over in Brea once. It was mass-cool, especially with the oldschool headlights. The pop-up Corvette type. I've always like those..

Once I got past the smiley-faced front end, I really learned to love the looks of the 612. I especially love how long the hood is on this car!

Since this is a yes or no poll, I voted yes, but if you asked me an open ended question if I liked it, Id have to say its ok, but I never really got all that excited over it. Its not bad, but there are much better looking cars, and it does start to look especially not great when you compare it to other Ferraris.

I like it because it's a DIFFERENT type of Ferrari. Take Alberto Giacometti's sculptures, for instance. Sure, they're his most famous pieces, but his sketches also have copious amounts of personality.

I think it's ugly as sin. AND it replaced the 456, one of Ferrari's loveliest looking recent cars. Don't like it, never will.

The 612 is certainly the most restrained/ sophisticated looking of the current Ferraris. At first, like a lot of people on this thread, I hated it, but it has grown on me MASSIVELY, and I voted 'Yes'.

Actually most recent Ferraris are very sexy until u look at the face.:blink::cry:

106ixl2.jpg