INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi

My name is Goran I live in Zagreb,Croatia,29 year old
hoping of good posting

nick : z3kan

Hi!

I am Michiel, i live in Holland and i am 18 years old. I love Top Gear and i have a Audi A4!

Just posting here to get rid of the notice in top. it's annoying

I'm Ayush, From bangalore, India. 21 years of age, Favorite Car : Lotus Exige.

Thank you.

Just registered here and I am a new watcher of Top Gear, this is a awesome site and plan to visit it often.

My name is David, I am 21 years old and I am from the United States.

Hey all been snooping around for ages and thought I'd just join up and get in the mix. Names Seth work at Auto Zone and enjoy tinkering with my toy and soon to have (I hope) a 1979 Y84 T/A.

Hello, my name is not Dresden but it shall be here and so forth. I am completely in love with Top Gear, to the point of turning on old episodes and doing things like cooking or cleaning or studying. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering which is probably one of the reasons I like Top Gear best. I love my 1987 BMW 325i (4dr/man.) It's such a great drivers car. It's got a proper inline six, rear wheel drive, independent suspension. It gives you a feeling that modern cars really don't give you. I'm a hardcore believer in that it's much more fun driving a slow (relative to modern high end performance) car fast than driving something that you can't really control to it's maximum.

Hi all!

I'm from Karachai, but perhaps I like watching Top Gear in genuine English))
I love England very much and TG gives me another one sight onto this country of Queen

Thirteen season has began so I keep waiting for next Sundays))

Hello!
My name is Peter, and I'm a Vauxhall owner. :D
I'm from Hungary, i'm driving a C20XE Vectra.
I've seen every episode of Top Gear, and i've never seen any episode of Fifth:)

Hello FinalGear!

My names Josh. I'm from Sunderland, Massachusetts, USA.

I've loved Top Gear ever since I first saw an episode 7 years ago, when the new series started. Some of my favorite scenes include the P2 drive (squirrel mincer FTW!) and the TVR Sagaris.

I'm a huge car fan. My personal ride is a 2001 2.5RS impreza with a Japanese Version 7 STi drivetrain. I wonder what Jeremy Clarkson would say if he reviewed it. Probably that it looks like it requires batteries and a remote control. :lol: I hope he would be impressed with the power.

calender3s.jpg

Who am i?

Who am i?

Hey everyone huge fan of all things Top Gear and G419 so I figured I would join so I can add m 2 cents.

I am just a guy in his mid twenties with a very intering hobby to do with cars. I am a police counter measures enthusiasts. I take my free time when I am not studying as a grad student to research, review and test out radar detectors, laser jammers, and other counter measures. I have developed this unique hobby is I have averaged 16,000 miles per year since I got my car(66k and now at 132k over 4yrs) and I am constantly driving long distances on highways so I need protection. To notable non-stop trips were from NYC to VAIL, CO, and NYC to Southwest VA.

The car which I tasked myself with "stealthing-out" is a:
'00 Volvo S70 GLT SE in silver
--iPd Sport Exhaust
--iPd Strut Brace bar
--iPd Mesh gril
--EuroSport Intake
Stealth Modifications
-Valentine 1 & BEL v995 radar detectors
-----I only ever use one at a time and just keep the other as back up
-Laser Interceptor Quad laser jamemr (2 heads up front and 2 heads in the rear)
-----I have tested my set-up with all the laser guns in the USA and not one can get a speed reading on either the front of rear of my car. In the business it is know as JTG and JFG performance. I also own my own laser gun to verify that my performance is still JTG and JFG
-Garmin c550 GPS Navigation w/Trapster and XM NavTraffic
-----I use Trapster to alert my of the Ususal police hiding spots and as a back up camera notifier
-Cheetah C100 GPS Speed/Red Camera Detector
-----Trapster tends to give false camera alerts so I use this to give me bonifide Speed/Red light camera alerts
-Galaxy DX-949 SSB/CB Radio w/ Wilson 500 Antenna

If I am not in my Volvo which I primarily use for highways I am driving my '93 Toyota T100 with an SR5 off road package. (Did I mention its stick shift?)

Last edited:
Well, hi I'm Peter. I'm 16, living in Canada. I like Top Gear and just about everything car-related :)

Hello, new to the forum. I own a 2006 MX-5 (beatu dogu!) and I race in autocross (SCCA Solo in the States). I also do some track time, and I'd love to try my hand at gymkhana.

Out cone-carving:
DSC_2289.jpg

Been a while since my last visit but I'm looking forward to the new season. Spent some time on local tracks and still enjoy the Honda S2000 and Saabaru version of the WRX Estate.