[13x02] June 28th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm probably not looking forward to the Stephen Fry as much as most people in this thread do.

He's worth a rental if you have access to Region 2 DVDs. Check out the classic Fry and Laurie or the more modern QI when you have some time. :)

Or British Whose Line, as he's appeared on that quite a few times.

Stephen Fry! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Stephen Fry in the SIARPC? for the first time in a long while i'm actually looking forward to the SIARPC segment.
This should be another good episode after the great start the series got last week.

Really looking forward to this episode.

from Stephen

'Mm. Damn near totalled the reasonably priced car. Had to move on to the spare. Oops'

Love the cheap car challenges although they lost their way a bit with the last couple (police cars was good but decended into a bit of a farce). Hopefully this one will be back on form. Read about the veyron vs mclaren in tg magazine, should be epic. Stephen Fry, what can I say? Yes I think I have a bit of a man crush on him! This episode will very, very good.

This should be quite a good one I reckon. The Emirates shoot-out sounds very interesting and we'll see if a Veyron can win something with Hammond. Also, I finally found a software with which I can watch the UK TV (including BBC2) so I'll see this one "live" for the first time :clap:

This should be quite a good one I reckon. The Emirates shoot-out sounds very interesting and we'll see if a Veyron can win something with Hammond. Also, I finally found a software with which I can watch the UK TV (including BBC2) so I'll see this one "live" for the first time :clap:

Can you mention the software for the benefit of the general population ?

how can one week take this long......

THAAANK YOU matskulainen..I'd thank you in finnish if I'd know how...:D That player works like a charm! Top Gear live FTW!!! :thumbsup:

I think that the Mclaren is going to pull away from the Bugatti. Just because the Bugatti is a fat and heavy car.

The Mclaren weights alot less... The bugatti is 4wd as well. It can therefore plant its power.

"In contrast to raw engine power, a car's power-to-weight ratio is a better method of quantifying acceleration performance than the peak output of the vehicle's powerplant. The standard F1 achieves 550 hp/ton (403 kW/tonne), or just 3.6 lb/hp. Compare with the Enzo Ferrari at 434 hp/ton (314 kW/tonne) (4.6 lb/hp), the SSC Ultimate Aero TT with 1003 hp/ton (747.9 kW/tonne) (2 lb/hp), and the Bugatti Veyron at 530.2 hp/ton (395 kW/tonne) (4.1 lb/hp)." - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.