Lens Flair

3649760225_674d7fc202_b.jpg

Flare from the trunk is a nice touch. I take it you "painted" the car with light?

Flare from the trunk is a nice touch. I take it you "painted" the car with light?

Yessir, LED flashlights work beautifully. Was my first time experimenting with flashlights, I think it worked out ok...you need a really dark environment to have a good effect.

The pic I have for tomorrow is freaking sick.

The way you say "painted" makes me think you've never gone out and done this? Great fun especially if you have a group of good people to do it with (and high power flashes help).

Yessir, LED flashlights work beautifully. Was my first time experimenting with flashlights, I think it worked out ok...you need a really dark environment to have a good effect.

The pic I have for tomorrow is freaking sick.
If you're using flashlights look for household objects that you can use as filters. Everything from liquor bottles to 3d glasses work well and provide alot of fun.

(Apologies for the crappiness of this one, its just the best demonstration of painting I have)
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/du/duckfucksviper/2009/06/24/DSC_4291-1.JPG

Are you sure you don't love crappy photography? You could be my biggest fan! :p
:lol: naaaaah, your photos aren't crap man

Your photos are always to small to see any real detail.

I've been using Flickr's medium size because it is under the size specified by the forum rules. I thought that the large would be too large and a bit slow to download for some folks. Should I move up to the larger size and stop being so petite? Or stick with the medium and be polite?