Who Died?

Lets crash the funeral. The funeral of naked hot chicks. Jizz.

I have no idea, but I think that's how I'd like to go out. All my pallbearers must be mostly-naked, large-breasted hotties. :D

Too bad you'll be too dead to enjoy it. :p

What coffin?
All I see is this hot looking gal.

Maybe if I squint a bit...

I have no idea, but I think that's how I'd like to go out. All my pallbearers must be mostly-naked, large-breasted hotties. :D

I'd rather go with the "free beer for all after the coffin goes down" option.

You cant kill The Stig after you "reveal" him to be Michael Schumacher. We all know Michael Schumacher wont be dead. They cant kill the stig. It would break the suspension of disbelief entirely. They'd be better off just carrying on the charade at this point.

You cant kill The Stig after you "reveal" him to be Michael Schumacher. We all know Michael Schumacher wont be dead. They cant kill the stig. It would break the suspension of disbelief entirely. They'd be better off just carrying on the charade at this point.

They did the same thing after the Black Stig was revealed and was the reason they 'killed' him off.
I'm holding to the theory that they're going to kill off the white stig because of it being Michael Schuemacher. Then get some different coloured racing clothes and helmet and dress the guy who we all know is actually the Stig and call him the new and improved Stig 3.0

They did the same thing after the Black Stig was revealed and was the reason they 'killed' him off.

Except the black Stig wasn't supposed to be revealed and the white Stig hasn't actually been revealed (just fairly certain rumors).

I'm holding to the theory that they're going to kill off the white stig because of it being Michael Schuemacher. Then get some different coloured racing clothes and helmet and dress the guy who we all know is actually the Stig and call him the new and improved Stig 3.0

Yeah but black stig wasnt "officially" revealed. It just leaked.

Schumacher being the stig is canon now... we are supposed to assume that as fact, tehrefore if they kill the stig and Schumacher lives... well...

It's just ridiculous. They should have never claimed Schumacher was the stig in the first place, but I guess the ending of that episode kind of left it open-ended.

I don't get the deal with Schumacher "being the Stig". He's clearly not, if you want to get into rabid fan mode.

I'm with the suggestion that every guest this year will be a Stig.

I think we will know a LOT more after this week's episode. I myself am holding off on speculation until then.

Who died?

I think I might have picked up some rumour today that something has happened to Michael Jackson.

;)

Too soon?

:cry:

Yeah but black stig wasnt "officially" revealed. It just leaked.

Schumacher being the stig is canon now... we are supposed to assume that as fact, tehrefore if they kill the stig and Schumacher lives... well...

It's just ridiculous. They should have never claimed Schumacher was the stig in the first place, but I guess the ending of that episode kind of left it open-ended.

The ending is the key isn't it? :b Stigs identity is just as open now as it was before the episode. We're not really supposed to assume anything.. :b

But whether that'll be stigs funeral or not.. I don't know. Could be a lot of different things :) Maybe they're cancelling Top Gear and burrying Jeremy.

Who died?

I think I might have picked up some rumour today that something has happened to Michael Jackson.

;)

Too soon?

:cry:

i was thinking it, just didn't have the balls to post it.