Spied: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 pics leaked

Yes, please, one large dose of Italian insanity. But lose the white console in the interior - that's horrid.

lamborghini-gallardo_lp550-2_2010_1280x960_wallpaper_04.jpg

Yes, please, one large dose of Italian insanity. But lose the white console in the interior - that's horrid.

White consoles and interior in general has always been awesomely cool!
111.gif

lamborghini-countach-interior-white.jpg

This is just awesome. RWD and a manual gated shifter again. May they never die out on behalf of DKGs. There's not much that's more satisfying than shifting such a thing (I did it on a Diablo GT).

So you must really hate the Honda Civic, the Corvette, the Mustang, any BMW, Merc, Audi, Focus, etc etc etc...

There are more versions of the current Lotus Elise than there are of the current Gallardo.

When did I ever say I hated it.:p theres nothing wrong with making a good car better. :hammer:

Words cannot express how much I want this.

Rear wheel drive FTMFW!

More news on the new Gallardo.

Source: Worldcarfans
Written by: Michael Gauthier

Less than 24 hours after a handful of images leaked, our spy photographers have managed to catch Lamborghini's upcoming Gallardo LP550-2 outside of Germany's famous N?rburgring.

Essentially a slightly revised rear-wheel drive version of Lamborghini's stunning all-wheel drive LP560-4, the Gallardo LP550-2 features new front and rear bumpers as well as a redesigned rear diffuser which creates additional downforce for added grip.

As the name change implies, the LP550-2 has been detuned to produce 550hp (405kW) instead of the LP560-4's 560hp (412kW). Despite this minor annoyance, the removal of the all-wheel drive system means the LP550-2 weighs 30kg (66 lbs) less which allows it to rocket from 0-100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds.

Besides losing weight, the transformation from LP560-4 to LP550-2 should knock nearly 10% off the Gallardo's massive sticker price. Unfortunately production will be limited to 250 units, so potential owners should act quickly.

4121832.jpg

9031459.jpg

9932596.jpg

2758512.jpg

9177394.jpg

2067894.jpg

Nice camo for the rear lights, they look like the old Gallardo's. The front spoiler does look like the old one though.

EDIT: the rear is also changed compared to the 560-4. Looks a lot nicer. :)

Last edited:
They just keep making their cars more desirable. Every time they show a new one you think "well now it just can't possibly get any cooler". And then it does.

Ooh, 10% off the normal price?

Thats the last reason I need to go out and buy one now.

Should be 10% off, but because theyre only making a few, there's going to be a premium.

I like it alot and I think you guys are stupid for hating the stripe but that's just IMO.