2 car garage - it's much harder!

Mazda Eunos Cosmo (all black, all stock and with an imported full compliment of technicians and spares to keep it running as-new forever, hey I did say no-budget :))

Why a standard one. My cousin had one with a big single turbo. :blink::shock2::burnrubber:

Are you going to do a rotary swap into an NSX?

No, the NSX has one of the best naturally aspirated small displacement motors ever made. Its nearly impossible to beat that sound.

Car 1 = Sensible DD, hitting the shops, etc...Audi RS4 or Audi RS6 Estate, love the looks of the RS4 but something about a Twin Turbo V10 screams must own. The obvious choice would be to have the V10 Twin Turbo in the RS4 but this is the sensible car.

Car 2 = Noble M12 GTO

Well, if everyone else is doing a budget version, here's my budget selection:
  1. Mercedes-Benz W124 500E
  2. Mazda MX-5

Mercedes-Benz W108 300SEL 6.3

<anorak mode>The long wheelbase models are W109s</anorak mode>
Good choice! :p

<anorak mode>The long wheelbase models are W109s</anorak mode>
Good choice! :p
Whoops! I meant W109. You gotta believe me! You gotta! Please!!

Also, the 108's & 109's were both available with the long wheelbase. The difference between a W108 and a W109 is the suspension; Coil springs for the W108 & air... thingies for the W109.;)

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the W109. I don't like the idea of such an integral part of the car being made from rubber. But I could live with that if it meant having an M100, 6.3.

EDIT: Now I want to do a cheap, realistic one too.

Mercedes-Benz W116 350SE
Mercedes-Benz W108 280SE 3.5

Last edited:
1. Ferrari 430
2. MX5 (current)

A two car garage? Hmm, that's enough space for plenty of bikes... :p

...which means I could probably fit a Goldie between the two.

3. BSA Goldstar

Last edited:
Hmm lets see realistically...

Toyota 4Runner (Current)
BMW M3 Hardtop Convertible (Current)

Well since we have a THREE car garage in reality...

Lexus LX570 (Current)
BMW 7 Series (Current)
Mercedes SL Black

...which means I could probably fit a Goldie between the two.

When I reached that point I immediately thought "WTF, why would he want a Goldwing?! And that'd never fir in, you'd need the whole garage just for that monster!"

Then I scrolled down and was relieved. :p

This is VERY hard...

Aston V8 Vantage
Range Rover

maybe

The concept of more than one car boggles my mind, I try, but it's very very hard even to imagine Monaco. But this is what I had to go with, if I didn't have to worry about slippery icy roads.

Alfa Romeo Brera in black.

Maserati GranTurismo in dark blue.

Gorgeous cars, fast enough to have the most spectacular last seconds of your life. If they start of course, both being Italian and all that. I could trade either of the cars for a Caterham though, but as I couldn't choose this stays as my list.

2 Car garage isn't that difficult. Just be a Daily and a Weekend blat.

RS4/RS6 Sedan Daily
997 Turbo / Galardio LP560-4 Weekend'er

Easy...

- My Gti
- A Scuderia

If there is a place to tuck a bike: BMW K1300S