what was the stig doing???

What was the Stig doing?
he was behind richard in tonight's episode looking at a photo copier!! has it got anything to do with jeremy saying he is not a photo copier salesman??!!

It?s surely obvious, the Stig was Faxing himself to Abu Dhabi for the
Veyron vs. Maclaren F1 race. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone should ever look too deeply into what the Stig is doing. Given the white Lambo incident, it's best to just let him go about his business.

Looks like an MP5 to me.

Yeah, skinnier magazine and the retracting buttstock.

Man I'm rewatching this episode just to find those things now.. great lol.

On the easter egg topic, there was a rather conspicuous model car and caravan on the desk. I'm surprised Jeremy would let that anywhere near him on the desk - maybe it's calming for him.

He was trying to copy himself, so he can build an an army, cos we all know he secretly has plans for world domination. :p

On the easter egg topic, there was a rather conspicuous model car and caravan on the desk. I'm surprised Jeremy would let that anywhere near him on the desk - maybe it's calming for him.

I believe it had pens and pencils sticking out of it? Maybe he enjoys stabbing it, it's cathartic :lol:.

I believe it had pens and pencils sticking out of it? Maybe he enjoys stabbing it, it's cathartic :lol:.

Ah, yes it does! I now want a caravan styled pencil holder, I can imagine the soothing effects of stabbing one of those road-barns. :)

Well more accurately the glans penis ie the purple bit at the end that is normally covered by the foreskin.

Reminds me of an old joke - the main difference between pink and purple is the level of grip.

Well, it was funny when I was about 15.
It's still funny! (D'you think she's got it yet?):D