INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone! :)

Not much to say I guess... I drive a Z4M Coupe, I work in 3D animation and photography here in southern California. Obsessed with cars.

Avid Top Gear fan of course. Been getting my Top Gear fixes from here for a long time now so only fitting that I join the forums.

Z4M1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey. I'm Igor. I'm 13 and I've loved cars all my life, but I only found out about Top Gear about a year ago. I've managed to watch every episode though, and I think it's brilliant.

Hey kids, i've been active on this site for about a year and half, but this is actually my first post. i just wanted to say hello and that express my love of top gear.

Hello. I just came here to check out the "what's that song" thread for Top Gear and figured I'd register. :) :D

New Oldbie.

Been following FinalGear since it started. I have seen every TG episode.

Decided to post. This is an amazing site. :cool:

FinalGear junkie, hitting the forums finally

Welcome to the site, guys. It's a great community and I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I have (been here four years).

Hey guys Im Howard
Im 23 and live in South London.

Ive come here a few times but joined recentley as I was racking my brains trying to find out what song was in the latest top gear ep. So I found out what it was and posted it :p

Hello all!

My name is Kyu.
Erm, I'm 34 and temporally live in Oklahoma, US.

I've been here more than year, but I didn't have a chance to write something or talk.
Glad to be here!

Hey, my name is Tom and I'm from the lovely city of Montreal.

I just found out about Final Gear and so I've joined the community :D

ey guys.

I'm scott.

I'm, 29 currently living in australia
Long time fan of Top Gear and cars in general.
My other big interests are car audio

hi everyone I am Paul And i am a huge fan of top gear and cars I just plain love cars.
I am from the USA and i am 20.

Hey everyone

My names Seagram, I'm a full time freelance photographer from Cape Town, South Africa. Yes, we have technology over here. No, I don't have a pet lion. No, I don't wear a lion cloth over my man bits. And no I don't have a slave boy who carries me on his shoulders when I want to go to the shop... :p

I shoot for all the local car magazines here in SA, but unfortunately there aren't too many anymore due to economy & all that stuff. One day when I meet the right people I'll get my foot in the door with TopGear Mag. :)

I don't say much, but I do love what I do for a living. So you'll probably find me in the photography section (the reason I joined) mostly. I'll try broaden out from there.

For introductions, here is 1 shot as a teazer of what I do: (I'll post more in the photography forum)

Now_01.jpg

Hi all.

I'm Marcin, from Poland, 34 years old webmaster and designer and - of course - big fan of Top Gear. I also preparing some graphics to my friend's cars (vinyl-cutted or painted).

Hi all.

My nephew turned me on to Top Gear last Christmas while he was back here in the states visiting. Fantastic show. Fantastic forums.

I also happen to be a fan of several other British shows and now look forward to British shows more than the crap that is currently on American tv.

Hey guys.

I'm Jacob, from Indiana (U.S.). I'm going to be mostly in the photography forum, so come visit us!

May as well dive in.

Hi, I'm AcidQueen and I'm from North Carolina. Got turned on to the show through the Discovery channel (who used to chop the show up worse than BBCA does!) back in 2005, and have kept up on the show with the help of Finalgear ever since. :D

:wave: