Random Thoughts....

A little over half a year after her passing, my aunt's estate is finally going to be divvied up next week. Right now I'm looking over the will again, and the way it's set up the bulk of it will be going to her nieces and nephews.

To be honest, I'm not that arsed about the monetary amount, but I do have a few ideas on what I'd like to do with my share.

^It's always a relief to have those kinds of things done with:). On another note I was shocked when I saw how much used Mercedes Clk350's are going for these days, always had a soft spot for that car.....hmmm.

edit: wow I guess the recession has hit used Mercedes prices hard, a 2004 CLK55 AMG with ~40k miles is $25,998.

Last edited:
^It's always a relief to have those kinds of things done with:). On another note I was shocked when I saw how much used Mercedes Clk350's are going for these days, always had a soft spot for that car.....hmmm.

edit: wow I guess the recession has hit used Mercedes prices hard, a 2004 CLK55 AMG with ~40k miles is $25,998.

It's mainly the US, I'm guessing. A 05 model here with 45,000kms on the clock is AUD105k.

Yeah we get such a bum deal with the tax on imported cars, luxury vehicle tax for any vehicle over $57000 (including the Holden Calais I believe, which half defeats the point of the tax)...

Yeah we get such a bum deal with the tax on imported cars, luxury vehicle tax for any vehicle over $57000 (including the Holden Calais I believe, which half defeats the point of the tax)...

Yes local cars are taxxed as well, the current government decided to up it from 25% to 33% under the auspice of high income earners doing their fair share ... (make of that what you will)

How else do the battlers support their amphetamine habit?

:lol: Serves him right, he had it coming to him.

God help his sweet new Asian girlfriend, though, if the hammer-wielding-ex-wife ever finds her.

She should be using that hammer on the husband!

Just started studying for my driving license... got to go through quite a bit of lawspeak to get to the important bits hidden within the legal frame of the road regulations.

^ some one tried that with snow on a wooden porch around here.

I've played 8 sets of tennis today, most of which were in the poring rain. I'm knackered. I've also bent my racket after it slipped out of my hand on a serve.
Incidentally the set scores were (me first) 7-6, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-2, 7-6, 6-2.

Parmesan and garlic = best Cheez-It flavor ever.

homer-drool.gif