FinalGear stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

public

Captain Slow Charging
Car(s)
Atomic toaster
Posted this in the Automotive Random Thoughts thread:

I was wondering, are there any FinalGear stickers available? I'd definitely like one on my car.

There's been some interest, so would it be financially viable / otherwise doable to print stickers with the shifter gate logo? There could very well be a sizeable amount of users who would like one, or some. And if there were a couple of different designs..

I'd get one.

I seem to remember something about Ice trying to get some printed?

What other stickers would look good? "Ambitious but rubbish"?

I'd take one, too...

Another taker here. Possibly for multiples.

There was the "How's my Driving? Phone 1-800-STIG" proposal

or 0800-STIG for the UK, or something like that.

I'd put one on the Benz.

But not on the paint! It would need to be one of those clear ones for the inside of the window. You know the kind. The kind that have the sticky on the 'front' side.

i say, just the gear shifter without the words. make it about 4" by 4" and have an assigned place on cars for it to be placed like the lower drivers rear window. then you know who is from here, ect...

I'd fit one on the Sierra, but only if it was just the shifter logo. having an online adress as a sticker on your car is too nerdy for me :)

Last edited:
I'd love a FG shifter window cling, if that's possible.

I've looked into this before, and the problem is quantity. We have to buy them in batches, and usually with starting quantities of 2000 stickers/vynils..

Propose a good idea, get a vote for the designs, and i'll work on getting them in production.

I've looked into this before, and the problem is quantity. We have to buy them in batches, and usually with starting quantities of 2000 stickers/vynils..

Propose a good idea, get a vote for the designs, and i'll work on getting them in production.

im pretty sure you could move 2000 of them. people would be asking for 2 or 3 at a time. 2000 is not a huge number.

I'd fit one on the Sierra, but only if it was just the shifter logo. have an online adress as a sticker on your car is too nerdy for me :)

yes, this is my point. if you promote a website like this, people do have any idea what it is. putting a web adress on your car is for company cars and private busnesses that need the exposure. i think that just the shifter logo put on a uniform place on the car would be perfect. think about it, when you are driving and you see one on another car you know its one of us, at a car show if you see one it would spark conversation and if someone ask's you what it means you can then explain this website and so on. i think its cool, my roomate is a big fan of both TGUK and TGA but he almost never comes on here but i know he would still put one on his car, so, i say just the shifter.

Do you have the original Photoshop files for the logo?

Quiky, are you sure 2,000 was the least amount you can order? I know somebody on volvospeed.com ordered only 40 and sold them for $5 shipped to the lower 48 US.
2,000 is an industrial amount of stickers, and there won't be enough buyers.

Another vote for the ''shifter only'' option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.