Random Thoughts....

Help, anyone know what this says?
> ??? ????????? ????????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?????????? ?????????

> ????????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??????

Help, anyone know what this says?

Yea i got the same as Geeman:

Fail Searkdic Kperlokan CLAUD gr?s Labado Zatar? Hlkd Mstekl ? mislykkes Searkdic Kperlokan CLAUD gr?s Labado Zatar? Hlkd Mstekl

Only i had the decency to translate it to danish.. :p

:lmao:

Yes ^ , it?s a message from your noisy neighbours which says:
?we like Guns & Roses and can speak Arabic, BTW? :p

Just started studying for my driving license... got to go through quite a bit of lawspeak to get to the important bits hidden within the legal frame of the road regulations.

We just had a state traffic law declared unconstitutionally vague because wording was so poor.

It is supposed to say on a multi-lane road it is illegal to make a left hand turn into the far right lane, here is what it says.

"Whenever practicable, the left turn shall be made to the left of the center of the intersection and so as to leave the intersection or other location in the extreme left-hand lane lawfully available to traffic moving in the same direction as such vehicle on the roadway being entered."

I think it just told me to turn into oncoming traffic.

After much research I have decided that a New Zealander accent is the most adorable accent*.

*females only.

Newest member name :lol: (unless it?s really him!)

After much research I have decided that a New Zealander accent is the most adorable accent*.

*females only.

Disagree, they only use I as the sole vowel. AEOU are redundant. :lol:

^ I think the Air New Zealand video I posted in the "cool videos" thread put it over the top for me, the brunette is very cute and the accent in a big part of it.

*females only.

I'm sorry, but no. I deal with Kiwi's everyday, many of them female, and I find the accent completely grating and unattractive.

French speaking english on the other hand...

How about London accents?

I'm sorry, but no. I deal with Kiwi's everyday, many of them female, and I find the accent completely grating and unattractive.

French speaking english on the other hand...

I find lots of Australian girls accents grating, franga's chicks are probably the worst culprits.

My parents Cadillac CTS came in today. I was expecting I'd like it much more than I freaked out about before. I sat inside, the dash is nice, noticed the crappy shifter that has lost its metal or wood on it in favour for black plastic compared to the old car. Also notice how the seats are less comfortable. Then I looked at the wheels and saw how they look like every other CTS on the road, unlike the old multi-spokes that my dad got rid of.

There is crome extended the length of the car on the rear bumper, which looks like it came from auto-zone and was taped on with double sided tape. I then sat in the back, and I don't fit as the seats are smaller and the roof arches down more, my head hits the top in every direction and I can actually jam my head into a space by the window where I used to sleep on long trips. I then opened the trunk and some how this bigger car compared to the old one has a trunk that is 3/4 the size.

I really hate this thing, and my parents are still screaming (literally waking me up today) to save money and do certain things to do so, and they go out and pay 25K more for this than an equilly equiped G8.

I hate the both the Australian and New Zealander accents, which is annoying becasue both are present in my family.
I'm lucky though, I've managed to come off with a slightly more refined version of the Australian accent over time, so my own voice isn't too annoying anymore. :D

But yeah, bogan accents and "ockerisms" are so frustrating, especially when customers use them at work. I don't understand half of them, and then i get the typical "you call yourself an Aussie, mate?" snide comment. No, I call myself more cultured than you thanks.

I'm sure the accent thing is a bit romanticized, since I don't hear it everyday. The only accent I don't like is Zimbabwean, especially Conrad Rautenbach.

Last edited:
I went to school with a guy whose family moved from Zimbabwe and then lived in London (don't know which part, however) for many many years before they moved over to Aus. I thought the resulting accent sounded pretty cool. (and he was hawt, so I guess that helped! :p)

My own accent probably sounds quite grating to some people, seeing as I'm from a family of good 'ol country farmers and working class folk. Education probably hasn't removed all the 'Aussie as' bits, which tend to show themselves when I'm angry and sweary and /or drunk.

Last edited: