FinalGear's Top 100 Cars?

how about finalgears favorite/beautiful cars thing. but exclude some of the more obvious choices. no 911s, the stupid green tube that is the e-type, and whatever else would be an obvious winner.

And no fucking aston martins!

how about finalgears favorite/beautiful cars thing. but exclude some of the more obvious choices. no 911s, the stupid green tube that is the e-type, and whatever else would be an obvious winner.

And no fucking aston martins!

we could do it by region.

USA
Japan
England
Italy
Europe

That way it'll be a more in leauge type deal. Aston will have to face Jag... Lambo VS Ferrari VS Alfa and so on.

Well, starfox is doing the Top 25 Cars of FinalGear, so I think I'll get to work on this.

Here's how it'll work. I'll give everyone two weeks to vote. You can vote for up to 20 different cars. Then during the course of the next week I'll bring you the results. But rather than ending there, that cycle starts again, to give everyone a chance to vote and keep the list up to date (As in letting new members vote, letting new cars get in the list and letting people change their minds). If you wish to change your mind, or add another car to your list, post with your old list and your new list (Label them properly so I know what's what). Alright, so let the voting begin. I'll start by contributing my own list (Don't worry, I won't cheat by pushing any of the cars I vote for up the list). They're not in any particular order and don't have to be in yours either.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series
Ferrari F40
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Koenigsegg CCXR Edition
Audi Sport quattro
2009 Jaguar XJR
Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire
Alfa Romeo GTV 2000
Jaguar E-Type Series 1
Lotus Espirit V8
Porsche 928 GTS
Fiat 500 Abarth EsseEsse
Honda NSX-R
Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Miura
Ferrari 250 GTO
Renault Clio V6
Bentley Arnage T

There we go. The first voting "session" ends on July 21st. The second one will begin as soon as I'm done bringing you the results, shouldn't take more than a week.

P.S: It's still FinalGear's Top 100 Cars, not most beautiful or anything, but top 100 overall.

Last edited:
Well, starfox is doing the Top 25 Cars of FinalGear, so I think I'll get to work on this.

Here's how it'll work. I'll give everyone two weeks to vote. You can vote for up to 100 different cars. Then during the course of the next week I'll bring you the results. But rather than ending there, that cycle starts again, to give everyone a chance to vote and keep the list up to date (As in letting new members vote, letting new cars get in the list and letting people change their minds). If you wish to change your mind, or add another car to your list, post with your old list and your new list (Label them properly so I know what's what). Alright, so let the voting begin. I'll start by contributing my own list (Don't worry, I won't cheat by pushing any of the cars I vote for up the list). They're not in any particular order and don't have to be in yours either.

I recommend limiting it to a top 20 (or even top 10) from each member. There's gonna be SO many different cars and varieties that it's going to become very difficult for you to handle I think (correct me if I'm wrong of course). A simple top 20 with 20 points for first, 19 for second, etc would be easier.

I recommend limiting it to a top 20 (or even top 10) from each member. There's gonna be SO many different cars and varieties that it's going to become very difficult for you to handle I think (correct me if I'm wrong of course). A simple top 20 with 20 points for first, 19 for second, etc would be easier.

Well, I've got lots of spare time until September, because it's summer break, but I think I'll limit it to 20 just in case. Thanks for the tip.

Here's how it'll work. I'll give everyone two weeks to vote. You can vote for up to 20 different cars.

1. Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2. Aston Martin DB4 or DB5
3. Original (1967-72) Aston Martin Vantage/DBS
4. Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series
5. Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Cossworth
6. Any W220 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
7. Any W126 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
8. Any Mercedes-Benz G-Class (especially the Brabus GV12)
9. Any Jaguar XJR
10. Series 1 or 2 Jaguar XJ12
11. Jaguar XFR
12. Any Alfa Romeo Giulia
13. E34 BMW M5
14. E38 BMW 7-Series
15. Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost (200EX)
16. Triumph TR6
17. Bentley S2
18. Bentley Turbo R
19. Any Ferrari 250
20. Oh and my mom's Honda

10/20 British
7/20 German
2/20 Italian
1/20 Japanese

:blink: You can't exclude cars for being too good looking!:p

2547453872_df06ab0a6f_b.jpg

(Meh, pic fixed. Not as good as the last one though :( )

This one...this one is ok :yes:

i think we should do this by category small car, suv etc, cuz im fairly certain the results from this will be fantastically....unspectacular

Last edited:
This one...this one is ok :yes:

i think we should do this by category small car, suv etc, cuz im fairly certain the results from this will be fantastically....unspectacular

Doing it by category is quite a lot of work for me, but if anyone's willing to help, then I'd consider doing it by category. I still want to do an overall list as well though.

so here is my list in no particular order.
1966 ferrari dino 206sp
Bugatti type 35 atlantic
mazda miata
Lotus elan
Ferrari p4/5
Ferrari 250 gt tour de france edition
Land rover range rover sport
mercedes benz 190e 2.5 cosworth evolution 2
mercedes 300slr
toyota mr-2
Pagani zonda r
ford focus rs
caterham rc500 super lightweight
Ferrari 599 gtb fiorano
Fiat 500(any version)
Lotus evora
Lancia stratos
Lancia delta integrale
prodrive p4
Dauer 962 lemans

Not in any order, the numbering just made it easier for me.

1. 1971 Plymouth Barracuda
2. 1967 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
3. 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV
4. 1967 Ferrari 330 P4
5. 2009 Lotus Exige
6. 1972 Plymouth Road Runner
7. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
8. 2009 Audi R8 TDI
9. 2006 Ford GT
10. 1968 Ford GT40
11. 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
12. 1998 McLaren F1
13. 1978 BMW M1
14. 2009 Nissan GTR
15. 2009 Impreza WRX STi
16. 2007 Koenigsegg CCXR
17. 2005 Pagani Zonda C12 F
18. 2006 Maserati MC12 Corsa
19. 1970 Lamborghini Muira
20. 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione

God I have a really weird mix of cars. And now I wish I was a rich 20 year old in the 60's and 70's... it seems to have produced the most awesome looking cars.

Everyone: put the SsangYong Rodius as your #20!

My unfinished brainstorming which I am posting as a spoiler to save it since I am leaving right now for dinner:
1. Aston Martin DB7 Zagato
2. Aston Martin DB9/S
3. Aston Martin DB5
4. Aston Martin V8/V12 Vantage
5. Aston Martin V8 Vantage (old generation)
6. Jaguar E-type
7. Alfa Romeo 159
8. Alfa Romeo Spyder/Brera
Pagani Zonda