INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I'm a newbie here. I have a 2001 Mustang Bullitt, hubby has a 2001 Mustang Bullitt - both True Blue, and we share a 2008 Mustang Bullitt - Highland Green. We both enjoy car shows as well as drag racing.

Hello, new to posting? yes! Lurker for the last year? yes! I figured its about time I join the forum so i can be an official "eagle eyed viewer"

I am from California and love TG and FG. I also am into off-road racing (SCORE/MDR/BITD) and will be chasing (mobile pit stops/repairing race trucks on the track) next year for a good friend.

Ullo. I guess I'm introducing myself.

Long-time TG fan, glad to see TG Australia is finding its stride...and hope Team Schrick can do better next time.

I don't race (although I'm pretty good at go-karting) and I drive a fun little Honda Fit (orange...of course).

Hi, I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been an on and off lurker for some time now and I think it's time I start posting. I just now started reading the forums again after the 13th season of Top Gear started.

I'm a college student, so I don't participate in any motorsport or own any car that I'm not ashamed to put in my sig. However, shortly after graduation, I plan on investing in a Golf GTI. It's been my dream car for a while, and the fact that they love it on TG as well just backs up my decision.

So, I look forward to talking with everyone on the forums. Nice to meet you all.

:welcome: Enjoy your stay, but please try to keep the Darth Vader masturbation to a minimum. Thnx

Hello everyone. Another long-time lurker jumping into the action. I guess it would be appropriate to begin my stay by thanking all those that have uploaded/provided links for all the episodes that I have downloaded. Much appreciated.

Hello. I'm 35 and live in sunny California. I love anything motorsports related. Whether it is watching it on tv or competing in a local amatuer event. The faster the better!

^ Well I was going to say welcome but it seems you won't be here to read it. What's that all about. Viper? Is he a previously banneded member?

I see. I forgot that when the posts are deleted they're removed from his count. Or did he spam the game forum?

Hey... ermm... I'm Asad, originally from Pakistan but don't actually live there. Fan of Top Gear, though not really a petrol head, I'm really into technology and all that and am an avid gamer. I've been a lurker for a long time here and am a member or staff member of various tech related communities.

Anyways... uh... good to be here! :)

Last edited:
Hello..short time lurker here but new member =]

My name is Jason; live in Sydney, Australia but originally from the Philippines. Dont have a car atm seeing that im too lazy to pass my L's but still an avid Top Gear fan. Not really a petrol head but some cars do tickle my fantasy eg the 4-door Lambo. Apart from that, im pretty much average joe so yeah :)

I'm Rei, live in the US and I've been watching Top Gear since around season 5. Love the show, and I've got every season so far, including some of Jezza's specials.