Random Thoughts....

Dude WHAT?! Those books are SO BAD I can't get through them!!! Those ALL are like a bad fanfiction! They are so bad the Actor for the movie can't even stand them and bashes them constantly :blink:

I will repeat, Harry Potter and Twilight have worse plots than romance novels I read and they don't have smut to lean on.

I barely read fanfiction when I was younger, but to me she writes decently enough to keep my interest. Sure it's not the best, but I adore the fantasy/sci-fi genre so it's a good read to me. :p Plus, I don't read books to nit-pick them. I read them for reading and enjoying the story.

I love the Harry Potter books. They don't have the best writing style ever, but for some reason I can't put them down.
And i saw the 6th movie yesterday. They took a lot of liberties with the story again, but it was still awesome. And Cobol, sadly, some teens are like that, yes. But the sane ones aren't :D

Who is this Harry everyone has been talking about for pages and why is he so famous? :hmm:

My slinky shined up nicely with a bit of a buff. I'm happy now.

So you get the gun then demand your car back or else. :p

My sleep patterns are fucked up, it's 9 am atm, and I've been up for 12 hours..

Since I ended up seeing the Harry film...

I'm not one for fantasy usually, but Harry Potter has a great human story in it, and like Lord of the Rings, you can kind of cross reference it with the real world and relate. Forget the magic and wizardry and such, it's the characters that make a story good in the end.