Random Thoughts....

According to my cousin, I have great veins in my arms - make it really easy to take blood. Handy to know. I think.

Last time I gave blood, they said the same thing to me. Weird. I think it's because I'm not tan at all. Like, I'm not even white. I'm clear.

According to my cousin, I have great veins in my arms - make it really easy to take blood. Handy to know. I think.

That comes in handy when shooting heroin.

I was out with the camera today and I stumbled upon the coolest hose reel ever:

http://img7.imageshack.**/img7/7409/047se.jpg

When I get a house someday it will have one of those.

^Oh, believe me, having easily accesible veins is a good thing.

The dude who was trying to do my IV line when I had my operation had like 3 stabs and still got nowhere......needless to say, it was not pleasant having needles being constantly poked in and out.

I'm baaaaaack!! and oh, does it feel good to be back on the internet after such a long time!!
However, catching up on FinalGear and in this thread alone after a week of absence feels like such a chore.

I'm baaaaaack!! and oh, does it feel good to be back on the internet after such a long time!!
However, catching up on FinalGear and in this thread alone after a week of absence feels like such a chore.

If I'm out for a week, I usually just give up and hit "mark forums read"

Bah I just use iSpy. I means I miss a bit, but I there is no way I could read everything.

Week....a week is a long time away from the internet ?? As in seven days ?!?

:dunno:

Damnit...got the hiccups :(:mad:

*hick*

*hick*

I was awakened this morning by a cat licking my scalp.

Also, how cool would it be to buy a set of wheels, disks, and calipers from the Toyota F1 store and put them on your car? I know lots of problems with that, just use your imagination.

Old trick is to drink some vinegar from a tablespoon. It's good for what ails ya.

report back if it works so that I can gather more data.:)

Ah it's ok, they stopped on their own :)

Where eagles dare is one of the most awesome movies ever!Go Clint!!!