Post Your Watches

So far I've managed to avoid damaging my watch because it's tough, although I'm not exactly careful. It even survived a fight with a desk frame after I bashed the watch into it, and instead of being damaged it took the paint off of the frame. :lol:

I also totally ignore the warning my (big touch screen) phone came with that tells me to take it out of my pocket before sitting down. I never do.

I also totally ignore the warning my (big touch screen) phone came with that tells me to take it out of my pocket before sitting down. I never do.

You don't mean your back pocket? Because then it will eventually break.

Nah just my front pocket, I would never risk sitting on it. :D

That's weird, I wouldn't think there would be any issue with putting it in your side pocket anyway, why would they warn against that?

Well I guess if you wear pants like these it might be a problem:

manlikestightjeansya4.jpg

Dude...spoiler that shit...give me a warning. :lol:

Why? That's just his phone in there, which is why I posted it here. :mrgreen:

He looks like he's got a tumor. :shock2:

I just got 3 new watches

First 2 are from TokyoFlash and they are the Shinshoku [basically a toy which confuses people] and the Heko [modern-ish watch, that at least resembles a watch lol]

tokyoflash-shinshoku-01.jpg

tokyoflash-heko.jpg

And the 3rd being a 'dress' watch, a Nixon The Banks

350__2_A060035WHI-NIXON-THEBANKS-1600M.jpg

That first one looks like an on-the-go cheese grater! Does the time in the pic say 6:52?

Not strictly a "watch" but for my 21st I want a chronometre (1945~ or earlier) and he emails some guy who has one on ebay (supposedly reputable antique dealer) and the guy after 3 emails admitted that it didn't actually work and needed $1000 in overhual....

That first one looks like an on-the-go cheese grater! Does the time in the pic say 6:52?

6:35

Red = hrs
Green = 15 minutes
Yellow = 1 minute

And yes it does lol

Here's mine:

Tissot PRC200

IMG_0693.jpg

And this is the watch I've had for the longest (Had it since primary school):

IMG_9601.jpg

My swatch (I can never remember the damn model number). Purchased this when I was in Switzerland, and promptly scratched the band the day after thanks to a skiing accident which almost broke my neck......

IMG_9600.jpg

And yes, I need a new camera...

Last edited:
Nice watches, But it looks like they are either huge or you have tiny wrists.

Yeah, I think my wrist is quiet small for a guy.

I ordered 2 more watches lol

First is a red dial Invitca II Collection
51C6XV-BqzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And the second is a Jacques Lemans F1 watch
51khERQGVjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Inspired by another thread I thought to ask what watch everyone has got and whether anyone else is into collecting... and collecting doesn't mean you need to have a billion watches. So post if you're a watch fan.

P.S. Make sure you don't quote the pictures we post... then it'll look like we all weat the same things. :roll:

see this round dial beautiful watch of mine...
_8332035_full.jpg